Ba Na Hills is known as ‘Vietnam’s own Disney’ and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the country. With many famous architectures of the world in miniature at Ba Na Hills, Let us take you to Ba Na Hills safely!
How to get from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) by Private Car
Traveling from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by private car (Golden Bridge is located in Ba Na Hills) takes about 1 hour (67 km) This is not the only way to get to Ba Na but there is 1 vehicle The best is a private car, let us take you to Ba Na in the most professional way with a professional driver and operated by a professional company.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) by Private Car
|Car 4 seats||SUV (7 seats)||Van (16 seats)|
|Passengers||3 pax||5 pax||9 pax|
|Price (1 way – round trip)||699,000 VND – 1,200,000 VND||750,000 VND – 1,350,000 VND||1,200,000 VND – 1,600,000 VND|
- Professional driver, careful driving
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Toll fees
- Entrance fee
- Baby seat
- Oversized luggage
- Travel Insurance
- Tips (Optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Do private cars stop at any point?
Surcharge when stopping sightseeing
All cancelations from guests arise additional charges as follows: – More than 24 hours before departure: No charges – Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the transfer
The process of booking the private car from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)
- Get information requesting Hoi An private car booking from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)
- Get all booking information: name, pick-up location, date and time, and vehicle type and quote.
- Your driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book your private car in Hoi An
- Drop you off at the train station and pay
- Finish the trip
- How to get from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) by Private Car
- Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge) of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)?
- What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)?
- Customer reviews who have booked our private car service
- Advantages of book the private car for transfer
- How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge) by private car
- Interesting information about Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- The most popular tours options from Hoi An
Some notes when booking the private car in Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)
- Child seats are available upon request (separately)
- For urgent requests to book a private car to move from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge) (24 hours in advance), please contact Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond in a timely manner. earliest time.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge) of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transport company from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge) by Hoi An private car.
- New, high-quality private car from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the car via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)?
- You need a private space for you and your family.
- Traveling with a baby
- You are the one who has already planned
- Love the clean and quiet
- Move fast and don’t want to wait long
- Love the driver to pick you up at the door
- Cheap price but quality
What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)?
|Sedan (4 seats)||SUV (7 seats)||Van (16 seats)|
|Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato, Hyundai Elantra||Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Innova, Mitsubishi Xpander||Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter|
Customer reviews who have booked our private car service
Advantages of book the private car for transfer
- Personal freedom, without affecting others
- Comfortable travel plan
- Cheap and easy to move
- Safe and cost-effective
- Friendly driver, easy to change schedule
- And of course, taking a private car will be faster than other public transport
How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge) by private car
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal (add 3% transaction fee)
- Cash at our office or to the driver.
Interesting information about Ba Na Hill (Golden Bridge)
Operating time of Ba Na Hills tourist area daily
This is probably something that people are quite interested in to have calculations for a visit to Ba Na Hills tourist area, which is still known as a fairyland. With the latest announcement on the homepage of Ba Na Hills, the operating hours of the cable car are as follows:
- Morning: The cable car starts operating at 8:00 a.m. daily
- Afternoon: The cable car stops working at 5:00 p.m. daily
Ba Na hills cable car ticket price
- Adult: 750,000 VND
- Child: 600,000 VND
- Baby: Free
Top 10 places to visit Ba Na Hills you must see
1. Sightseeing on the cable car cabin
From a height of more than 1,000 meters, when the cable car reaches the top of the mountain, you can experience and see the entire vast space of Ba Na as a perfect picture with clouds, mountains, and majestic waterfalls below. Then when you reach a certain height, with favorable weather, the cable car even passes through the clouds, When you admire the moments of Ba Na cable car, you will have the feeling of flying as if you are lost in a place. such a fairy
2. Golden Bridge “famous all over the world”
In the first days of June 2018, netizens were especially young people who loved to check-in and take pictures, and the whole tourism community wobbled with the first images revealed about the GOLDEN BRIDGE, a new building that opened to welcome guests. visit at Sun World Ba Na Hills. Da Nang has no shortage of places to play, but making you eye the letter O and the letter A is definitely this newly introduced bridge. The “Golden Hand Bridge Super Product” has opened its doors to welcome visitors, so what are you waiting for, come to Ba Na Hills to make an album that will not match with the travel team in other locations…
Located at an altitude of 1414 meters above sea level, the Golden Bridge is extremely impressively designed, drawing an enchanting curve in the middle of the sky, nearly 150 meters long. The Golden Palm Bridge has become a very attractive new VIRTUAL LIVE place because of the wonderful experience of walking in the clouds.
3. Linh Ung Ba Na Hils Pagoda on the top of Chua Mountain
Linh Ung Pagoda is a very sacred temple that you must definitely visit when traveling to Ba Na Hills. The pagoda is located at an altitude of nearly 1,500m above sea level, if the sky is clear and cloudy, standing from the gate of the pagoda, you will see the majestic panorama of Ba Na mountains and forests, if you are lucky, you will have a feeling. It feels like being in the sky when in front of you is a sea of white, floating clouds.
Next to the temple is a 27m-high statue of Shakyamuni Buddha carved extremely delicately with 8 reliefs, recreating the life of Shakyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. This Linh Ung pagoda on Ba Na Hill is probably the highest elevation pagoda in Vietnam.
4. Adventure with the Climbing Train
From Debay station, before visiting Debay ancient wine cellar, Le Jardin d’amour flower garden and Linh Ung pagoda, visitors will have a short trip on the MOUNTAIN TRAIN of Garaventa (Switzerland) A train with a capacity of 80 People/cabin move through a cable route over 400m long, reaching a speed of 5m/s and an operating capacity of 1600 passengers/hour. Running between the immense mountainside and the mountain train will bring new feelings only when traveling to Ba Na Hills.
- Operating time: 8:00am – 4:45pm. There is 1 trip every 15 minutes
- Service time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Ticket price: Currently, cable car tickets have been combined with train tickets, so they are free.
5. Le Jardin d’amour flower garden
This is definitely a place girls will love! In total, there are 9 gardens with all kinds of flowers and different themes: Suoi Mo Garden, Memory Garden, Mythical Garden, Eden Garden, Sacred Garden, Vineyard, Uyen Uong Garden, Thought Garden, and Garden Secret. Each garden has its own beauty waiting for you to discover!
6. Debay Wine Cellar
Visitors will be able to visit the Debay Wine Cellar, which was built by the French himself, with an age of nearly 100 years, and is carefully brewed in the mountain. The wine here is very precious and delicious when this place always keeps the temperature between 14 – 18 degrees Celsius. With this process, the wine will definitely be very good so even if you are a WINNER, it will make you extremely happy. Enjoy a glass of wine here.
There are a lot of people asking for EXPERIENCE to buy standard FRENCH WINE on BA Na HILL TOURISM because the wine on here is very much and abundant. With the experience of many times enjoying sipping fragrant glasses of wine on Ba Na, I find the above wine to be very standard. As long as you match the type, you can buy it to drink or give it as a gift.
7. French Village is a small corner of Europe
Many people have spent time and money to travel to Europe just to take pictures of a lifetime. But now just need to travel to Ba Na and visit the FRANCE VILLAGE and a whole European architecture appears. Therefore, this is one of the most attractive tourist attractions in Ba Na Hills.
Coming to the FRANCE VILLAGE on the top of Ba Na Hills, you will admire a complex of unique architectural works inspired by France. Uniquely designed like a miniature PARIS capital with a lot of enchanting modern architecture, this place with both CLASSIC and MODERN scenery makes you admire and fall in love. In Ba Na tourism experience, I see that the FRANCE VILLAGE is considered a place where one square meter produces dozens of virtual live photos. Please invite your friends to come to check-in stations of all kinds above.
The largest Wax Museum in Vietnam
- Ticket price: 100,000 VND
Enter the FANTASY PARK amusement park, the WAX MUSEUM is on the left side you enter. This is the place to display the largest wax model in Vietnam with statues identical to famous people in the world. The skillful hands of artisans from Italy create statues that look no different from people. So when you come here, sometimes you can be startled when next to you is the Wax statue that thinks it’s a REAL HUMAN and screams with joy.
- Free-falling tower: This tower was the tallest in Southeast Asia before, but now it’s higher in Asian parks, so it’s very cool
- Climbing: Right near the free-fall tower. Haunted house: The house for those who want to challenge their psychology.
- Dinosaur House: This area the little ones will love it!
- Watch 4D, 5D movies: This place is often crowded and has to wait in long lines
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
The most popular tours options from Hoi An
The information of the article is to introduce a private car service from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) by Private Car with a driver and some useful information about the scenic Ba Na Hills, hope you have a happy trip with our service. “Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel Team“
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Ba Na Hills?
Travel time from Hoi An to Ba Na Hills Golden Bridge, if you go straight, it takes about 1.5 hours, but if you want to stop and take pictures of many places on the way, it will take longer. And actually, it depends on how long you spend on each stop.
Where will we meet our driver for our trip to Ba Na Hills from Hoi An
Our driver will pick you up right at the hotel door that you have booked to go from Hoi An to Ba Na hills according to the information in the booking.