Hue is not as boring as many people’s reviews. The key is how to choose your form of travel. When you come to Hue, you should rent a motorbike in Hue and then explore the poetic ancient capital by yourself, you will definitely feel Hue very interesting. Join Anh Khoa Review to discover a reputable Hue motorbike rental place for your trip!
- 1. Dong Xanh Motorbike – Hue Motorbike Rental
- 2. Kevin Motorbike
- 3. Cheap motorbike rental in Hue – Nam Thanh Bike Rental
- 4. Address to rent a motorbike in Hue – Ms. Chi
- 5. Hidibike – Rent a motorbike at Phu Bai Airport
- 6. Motorbike rental service at Hue – Hanh Thao near the train station
- 7. Hue Scooter Rental – Hidden Land Travel
1. Dong Xanh Motorbike – Hue Motorbike Rental
The most impressive point of Hue Dong Xanh motorbike rental is the service that fully meets everyone’s requirements, regardless of the most demanding customers. With the motto “Prestige creates a brand”, this store is a reliable address that is the most perfect choice for a convenient and safe service.
Specifically, this motorbike rental service in Hue always provides superior, fully-maintained vehicles. Therefore, the motorbike always ensures performance as well as stability during the journey. In addition to the accompanying service including enough helmets, raincoats, and 1 liter of gasoline, motorbike rental procedures are also very quick and simple, it only takes about 10-15 minutes to rent a bike.
Most especially, the store offers a one-way motorbike delivery service. You can completely pick up the motorbike at the airport, or train station and return it at one point, even other neighboring provinces such as renting a motorbike in Da Nang and paying in Hue completely meet your requirements.
- Address: 201 Tran Phu, Phuoc Vinh, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue.
- Phone: 0787 528 677
2. Kevin Motorbike
Coming to the store Kevin Motorbike, you have the flexibility to pick up and delivery locations. Guests can pick up at any point from Hue airport motorbike rental, train station, or bus station. Although motorbike delivery has a fee, the amount is quite reasonable and affordable, still ensuring the most convenient and optimal for customers.
Not stopping there, this unit offers a wide range of the best quality motorbikes on the market. Digital motorbikes currently have Honda RSX, Honda Wave, Yamaha Sirius, Jupiter, etc. The scooter includes such lines as Air Blade and Nouvo, and there is also a luxury Honda SH line for customers. So you can always choose the right motorbike according to your preferences. They have service rent the motorbike From Hue and return to Hoi An.
In addition, the procedure for renting a motorbike at the store is quite simple and comfortable. You just need to leave 1 ID card or any other identification to rent a bike. This brings a certain convenience and makes the customer’s psychology more comfortable and easier to rent a bike.
- Address: 38 Kiet 42 Nguyen Cong Tru, Phu Hoi, Hue City
- Phone: 0898 210 333
>> Read more: Motorbike Rental Hoi An
3. Cheap motorbike rental in Hue – Nam Thanh Bike Rental
Nam Thanh is the ideal choice if you are considering the cheapest place to rent a motorbike in Hue. Coming to the store, just 100,000 VND /day, you have a bike with guaranteed quality and stable performance to explore and roam all the way off the lyrical land in the sunny and windy Central region.’
In addition, the store offers state-of-the-art vehicles that provide a perfect experience. Specifically, the Honda Airblade, Vision, Lead, Sirius, Honda Wave Alpha series, etc. From there, you have more options for the bike line that suits your needs as well as your pocket.
In addition, the most outstanding feature comes from the service style of the staff. Not only enthusiastic advice, fast motorbike delivery. If you need travel advice for neighboring provinces, you can also ask the staff to guide you to have the perfect trip.
- Address: 48 Le Loi Street, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue Province
- Phone: 0543 828 951
4. Address to rent a motorbike in Hue – Ms. Chi
Although not shared much through marketing channels, Chi’s shop always receives a stable and long-term customer base. Because the business location is in a prime location and easy to identify the brand. In particular, with its prestige, this unit is always introduced and used by local people.
At Ms. Chi’s shop, there are many new models of bikes for customers to choose from. Not only that, each motorbike always ensures certain quality standards before being put into the rental. Vehicles with any technical defects are immediately put into maintenance and inspection. As a result, the vehicle always maintains stability and efficiency on the road.
This place offers the most impressive and affordable prices in the Hue motorbike rental market. With digital bikes from only 80,000 VND / day, scooters cost from 120,000 VND – 150,000 VND /day. Manual clutch bikes have a slightly higher price, ranging from 250,000 VND – 300,000 VND. In addition, if you rent a bike for a long time, you will also receive preferential support and a pretty good discount.
- Phone: 16 Hung Vuong, Hue city, Thua Thien Hue.
- Address: 0389 441 733
5. Hidibike – Rent a motorbike at Phu Bai Airport
Hidibike is considered the most prestigious motorbike rental address in Hue. This place has a professional service that is chosen by many tourists when they arrive in the ancient capital of civilization. Because it has an extremely favorable position in the city center, creating favorable conditions for customers in the process of moving.
The most outstanding advantage of this shop comes from the quality bikes. All vehicles are imported new with a clear origin, ensuring performance and stability. In addition, the motorbike is always checked and maintained carefully and meticulously. As a result, customers always use the best and safe bikes during their travel.
Not only that, this place provides motorbike rental service at Phu Bai airport. The store is always ready to deliver the motorbike at the location requested by the customer quickly and on time. In addition, the dedicated and professional service style is a bright plus point to creating a brand that is favored by many Hidibike fans.
- Address: 11 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Phu Nhuan, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue
- Phone: 094 541 81 11
6. Motorbike rental service at Hue – Hanh Thao near the train station
Hanh Thao is a service that customers trust to use when coming to Hue. Because, this unit is located in a very convenient location, very close to the train station, so renting a motorbike becomes easier than ever. As a result, your travel time as well as your travel costs are as optimized as possible.
Not only that, the shop always gives visitors the best quality motorbike experience. In addition, each vehicle is always fully equipped with helmets, raincoats, and repair kits. Therefore, if you are looking for a place to rent motorbikes for backpacking in Hue, this is the best unit for you.
Besides, the motorbike rental price here is also quite affordable and suitable for many objects. Only from 100k, you have a new bike with peace of mind to travel around the dreamy Hue region or even go to other provinces. This is very convenient for the self-sufficient and economical travel of young people.
- Address: 29C Kiet, 103 Nhat Le, Thuan Thanh, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue
- Phone: 0985 005 113
7. Hue Scooter Rental – Hidden Land Travel
This place has been used by many tourists who have used and shared it with good reviews on social networks. This place has a fairly large scale, providing a large number of motorbikes that allow you to always rent a motorbike at any time and avoid the situation of running out of motorbikes like the shops nearby. Therefore, you always feel secure using and have the most convenient and complete trip.
Besides, the bikes here are diverse in designs and models but always ensure stability and high efficiency. The staff here are always enthusiastic to help, repair and exchange motorbikes when customers have problems. All your problems are always easily solved and this is a big plus for this unit.
In addition, the bike rental price at Hue Scooter Rental is always stable, affordable, and reasonable compared to the quality. The price here is not too high compared to the market average. Thanks to that, the cheap and guaranteed motorbikes always make customers satisfied, and come back to use the service here.
- Address: House number 24, Lane 11 Ly Thuong Kiet, Group 10, Phu Nhuan, Hue City,
- Phone: 0348 421 282
Price of motorbike rental in Hue
Most Hue motorbike rental shops have prices that are not too different from each other. Depending on the type of motorbike as well as the quality of the motorbike you use, the price of each store will vary slightly. However, it will not be too high compared to the general market level. Below is a list of motorbike rental prices in Hue for your reference:
|TYPE OF BIKE||PRICE (PER 1 DAY)|
In addition, motorbike rental in Hue also offers attractive incentives for customers. Especially suitable for those who have a long-term business trip or a long-term discovery trip here. The motorbike rental price range will decrease if you rent a motorbike by the week or by the month. Thanks to that, you will save money as well as optimize your self-sufficient travel schedule.
Procedures for renting a motorbike in Hue
There is nothing special compared to other places, the procedure for renting a motorbike in Hue is quite simple, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Original ID card, motorbike rental shops in Hue will keep.
- Drivers are required to have a driving license equivalent to a rental motorbike (A1 or A2)
- Customers who are foreigners, and overseas Vietnamese when renting a motorbike just need to leave their passports or visas.
- Deposit: Usually you are a tourist, you will not need a deposit, but some places require a deposit of 3,000,000 VND or more, depending on the type of vehicle and motorbike rental company in Hue.
Hue travel experience
The imperial capital Hue has been the capital of the unified Vietnamese nation since 1802 after Nguyen Anh ascended the throne to open the Nguyen Dynasty, the last feudal dynasty in Vietnam’s history. Hue ended its mission as the capital of Vietnam in 1945 when the last emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty, Bao Dai, abdicated. Since then, the capital of Vietnam was once again chosen as Hanoi, the old capital Hue became the ancient capital. Hue is a city located along the East Sea, a central city located between two big cities Hanoi and Saigon. Hue’s two neighboring provinces are Quang Tri and Da Nang. Hai Van Pass connects Hue with Da Nang and the weathered boundary of the two regions. Anh Khoa Review summarizes Hue’s travel experiences with information about hotels and motels in Hue, places to eat, delicious dishes in Hue, and tourist attractions in Hue for your reference.
Which season to travel to Hue? The best time to travel to Hue?
What is the best month to travel to Hue? The weather in Hue has its own characteristics, so not every season coming to Hue is the ideal time for you to explore this ancient capital.
Summer in Hue lasts from March to August, characterized by hot weather, with high temperatures sometimes reaching 40 degrees Celsius. Rainy season in Hue from October to January, heavy rain often has storms and floods. Winter is also cold, sometimes the lowest temperature is 9 degrees Celsius. Spring in Hue from January to the end of March is relatively cool.
Self-sufficient Hue travel experience, here are the best times for you to choose to come to Hue:
Traveling to Hue from January to March: this is spring in Hue, the time of transition between the cold and dry seasons, the weather in Hue is cold but it is also the time when Hue becomes gentle and full of life, and the trees grow. fortune and the whole road is filled with flowers.
- Hue tourism in April: this is the time of the festival season in Hue. This festival is held every year and is also known as one of the biggest festivals in Vietnam.
- Traveling to Hue from May to July: this time is for those who like to travel to the sea because the climate is very warm, going to the beach is very suitable. In Hue, Lang Co beach and Thuan An beach are very beautiful, the sea is still wild and not crowded like in other places.
- Traveling to Hue in August: It is autumn in Hue and also the most beautiful time to travel to Hue, the weather is cool and dry, with no rain. However, autumn in Hue comes and goes very quickly, only around the beginning of August, so remember to watch the time to plan to come to Hue in time.
How to travel to Hue? Transportation in Hue
Traveling to Hue by plane
You can go to Hue by 2 airlines, which are Vietnam Airlines & VietJet Air arriving at Phu Bai airport (Hue). Phu Bai Airport (Hue) is 15 km from Hue city center and about 25 minutes by motorbike to the city center.
Going from Phu Bai airport to the center of Hue, you can go by taxi or book a 4-seater motorbike for 250k to hotels in the center of Hue. At Hue airport, there is also a bus to transfer passengers from the airport to Hue city for 50k. If you get off at Da Nang airport (120km from Hue), travel about 2 hours by motorbike through the Hai Van tunnel.
Hue travel by train
Train routes from the city. Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi both go to Hue. Taking the train takes a long time, but you can enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way, for those of you who have a lot of time, I think you should choose this type of vehicle to move.
Hue travel by bus
Hue travel experience is self-sufficient, most of the neighboring provinces have buses that go directly to Hue. If you are in Da Nang, Saigon, or Hanoi, in addition to taking a plane, you can also choose to take a bus to save money.
The most famous tourist destination in Hue
Hue Citadel is the royal palace of Hue, the most famous Hue tourist destination that almost everyone has heard of. The complex of Hue Citadel includes the Forbidden City and the Royal Palace, everywhere is massive and magnificent architecture imbued with the ancient Nguyen Dynasty. (Currently, Hue Citadel is open to welcome guests all night from 19 to 22.)
Tombs in Hue
Did you know, the Nguyen Dynasty had 13 kings, but only 7 people built mausoleums, each mausoleum has extremely unique architectural features and is located in different places, specifically:
- Tu Duc Tomb in Duong Xuan Thuong village, Cu Chanh canton, is a beautiful Hue mausoleum today.
- Minh Mang Tomb on Cam Khe mountain has a very lyrical natural landscape.
- Khai Dinh Tomb in Chau Chu Mountain has elaborate architecture, alternating between East and West.
- Gia Long Tomb is located on Thien Tho Mountain, along the Perfume River, which is extremely romantic.
- Dong Khanh Tomb in Thuong Hai village, classical folk architecture mixed with Western Europe.
Thieu Tri Tomb is located on Thuan Dao mountain, with an extremely peaceful countryside space.
- Duc Duc Tomb in An Cu Ward, unlike other mausoleums, is very simple and simple.
Beautiful pagodas in Hue
Where to go in Hue? Traveling to Hue, in addition to exploring the inner city or the tombs, the temples are also attractive destinations for many tourists, which can be mentioned as:
- Thien Mu Pagoda is at 1 Su Lieu Quan Street, Truong An Ward
- Tu An Pagoda in Duong Xuan Thuong III village, Thuy Xuan ward
- Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda in Dong Cham Village, Huong Ho Ward, Huong Tra Town
- Truc Lam Bach Ma Zen Monastery in Loc Hoa Commune, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue Province
Beautiful scenic spots in Hue
Hue has become so famous, and so poetic because it possesses beautiful landscapes that enthrall people. Referring to Hue tourism, surely people will immediately remember the following famous Hue beautiful scenes:
- Perfume River scenic spot
- Trang Tien Bridge
- Ngu Binh Mountain
- Thanh Toan Tile Bridge
- Bach Ma Mountain
- Tam Giang Lagoon
- Lap An lagoon
Don’t miss the experience of enjoying Hue Royal Court music on the Perfume River for only 84,000 VND, you will get a boat ticket to admire the Perfume River, a lantern, and relaxing moments with bold traditional singing. Hue substance.
The beautiful beaches of Hue
- Lang Co beach
- Thuan An Beach
- Canh Duong Beach
- Ham Rong Beach
- Vinh Thanh Beach
Fun places in Hue
What to play in Hue? In addition to the Hue tourist attractions we have just suggested above, there are many other attractive places to play in Hue such as:
- Thanh Tan Mineral Spring is 30km from the city center, This is a natural hot spring suitable for rest and relaxation. In addition, you can also participate in many interesting games here such as: ZIPLINE or HIGHWIRE…
- Parle A Luoi eco-tourism area – Address: Hong Ha commune, A Luoi district, Thua Thien Hue province
- Ho Thuy Tien Park – Address: Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy Town, Hue
Wandering the pedestrian street to find Hue features at night – Address: Phu Hoi ward, Hue city.
- Visit Quoc Hoc Hue School, a school with nearly 120 years of history with dignified ancient features.
- Visit Dong Ba market, the largest market in Hue to shop and experience the life of the ancient capital.
- Mussel rice: A specialty of Hue, often sold outside shops or street vendors on the streets of Hue, this is a strange dish and the price is very cheap, a bowl of mussel porridge costs only 7000 VND.
- Bun Bo Hue has the typical flavor of “original” Hue with white vermicelli fibers floating on top of growing balls, and simmered pork leg served with lemon, chili sauce, and hot and spicy vegetables. Finding a Hue beef noodle shop is not difficult, it is sold all over the streets in Hue.
- Banh Beo Hue is a dish with a bold flavor of forgetting home, Hue people often make Banh Beo for side meals. You can find some famous Banh Beo shops in Hue on Ngu Binh Street, Nguyen Binh Khiem Street, or around An Dinh Palace.
- Banh Khoai is a dish made of finely ground rice flour with egg yolk and water with spices, shrimp, beef, and sliced fat, served with raw bean sprouts.
Some notes, Hue tourism reviews need to know
Here are a few notes that we have summed up so that you don’t face any surprises during your upcoming trip to Hue:
- If you buy tickets to visit Hue ancient capital, routes 3 and 4 points can be used for 2 days from the date of ticket purchase.
- If you buy a ticket that includes all attractions in Hue, you can use it for 3 days from the date of ticket purchase.
- Carefully study the Hue travel schedule before you go, because there are places like Hue Citadel that take half a day to visit, if you have any doubts, just leave a comment for us to advise.
- Hue mausoleums are usually quite far from each other, but the vast majority are located outside the city center, if you don’t have time, you should prioritize choosing 1 of 3 mausoleums: Tu Duc, Minh Mang, Khai Dinh.
- Dong Ba market is the main shopping place, if you want to buy fresh food, you should go in the morning, and buy souvenirs, it is best to go in the afternoon.
- Visiting the mausoleums should pay attention to the costumes, and avoid wearing too revealing and offensive clothes.
Check out other motorbike rental locations
- Top 07 Prestigious Ha Giang Motorbike Rental Locations
- Top 05 Places Motorbike Rental in Vung Tau with Cheap Prices from only 100,000 VND
- Share 6 Cheap Quy Nhon Motorbike Rental Locations
Above is Anh Khoa Review’s share about motorbike rental service in Hue as well as the most detailed review to help you make the most accurate choice for your trip. Hope this sharing will help you get more useful information for your journey of experience.