Recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world with a quiet city located right on the coast, Nha Trang tourism is the center of Khanh Hoa province – the land known as “the land of Tram, the sea of Swallows”.
How to get from Hoi An to Nha Trang by private car?
Distance from Hoi An to Nha Trang by private car will take about 11 hours (566 kilometers) there are many means to move here for travel such as motorbike rental, taxi, private car transportation is the optimal solution. A private car is undoubtedly the fastest, most luxurious, and most comfortable way to make this journey. Having a private driver gives you the advantage of being picked up and dropped off directly at your hotel at any time that suits you. It also minimizes any potential stress as the journey from Hoi An to Nha Trang is simple, unchanged midway.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang by Private Car
|TYPE OF CAR||PRICE (one way)|
|Car 4 seats||6,500,000 VND|
|Car 7 seats||7,100,000 VND|
|Car 16 seats||8,500,000 VND|
- Professional driver, careful driving
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Toll fees
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Baby seat
- Oversized luggage
- Travel Insurance
- Tips (Optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Route from Hoi An to Nha Trang
What to expect in your trip?
Your trip with Anh Khoa Travel will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our professional driver. You’ll get to stop visiting famous landmarks on the route from Hoi An to Nha Trang below:
- You will be able to stop taking pictures and admire the places that our car passes
Surcharge when stopping sightseeing
- Not available
All cancelations from guests arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 24 hours before departure: No charges
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the transfer
The process of booking the private car from Hoi An to Nha Trang
- Get information requesting Hoi An private car booking from Hoi An to Nha Trang
- Get all booking information: name, pick-up location, date and time, and vehicle type and quote.
- Your driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book your private car in Hoi An
- Drop you off at Nha Trang or hotel and pay
- Finish the trip
Some notes when booking the private car in Hoi An to Nha Trang
- Child seats are available upon request (separately)
- For urgent requests to book a private car to move from Hoi An to Nha Trang (24 hours in advance), please contact Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond in a timely manner. earliest time.
- Any special requests are welcome
- How to get from Hoi An to Nha Trang by private car?
- Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Nha Trang of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang?
- What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Nha Trang?
- Customer reviews who have booked transfer Hoi An to Nha Trang by car
- Advantages of book the private car for transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang
- How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang by private car
- Interesting information about Hoi An to Nha Trang
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- The most popular tours options from Hoi An
Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Nha Trang of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transport company from Hoi An to Nha Trang by Hoi An private car.
- New, high-quality private car from Hoi An to Nha Trang
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Quick Book the car via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang?
- You need a private space for you and your family.
- Traveling with a baby
- You are the one who has already planned
- Love the clean and quiet
- Move fast and don’t want to wait long
- Love the driver to pick you up at the door
- Cheap price but quality
What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Nha Trang?
|Sedan (4 seats)||SUV (7 seats)||Van (16 seats)|
|Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato||Toyota Fortuner||Ford Transit|
Customer reviews who have booked transfer Hoi An to Nha Trang by car
Advantages of book the private car for transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang
- Personal freedom, without affecting others
- Comfortable travel plan
- Cheap and easy to move
- Safe and cost-effective
- Friendly driver, easy to change schedule
- And of course, taking a private car will be faster than other public transport
How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang by private car
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal (add 3% transaction fee)
- Cash at our office or to the driver.
Interesting information about Hoi An to Nha Trang
What are the tourist attractions in Nha Trang? That is the question many tourists ask when they intend to visit this coastal city. However, if you are wondering exactly where the most beautiful place to go, please refer to 10 tourist attractions in Nha Trang not to be missed.
Located on Hon Tre island of Nha Trang Bay, it started welcoming tourists for the first time in 2007. This is also the largest amusement park in Nha Trang with an area of more than 200,000 m2 of international standards. attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists to visit and is also a place to make a brand name for the coastal city. Traveling to Nha Trang without booking Vinpearl Land Nha Trang tickets is a big omission for you.
With a ticket price of 880,000 VND, not too expensive but not too cheap, this is a reasonable price for visitors to experience the most interesting entertainment activities today. You will not regret coming to the “paradise of the tropics”. You will admire the entire system of indoor and outdoor game zones, 4D cinema, aquarium.
Some adventurous and thrilling games are loved by many young people such as Ferris wheel, roller coaster, cosmic black hole, Kamikaze. Besides, the hotel here is designed according to 5-star to 6-star standards with dreamy gardens, freshwater swimming pool.
Hon Mun Island
Hon Mun is located in the southeast of Bong Nguyen Island, about 10 km from Cau Da port (it takes about 45 minutes by boat, about 15 minutes by canoe). Because the rock here is black like ebony, completely different from other islands in the bay, so it is called Hon Mun island.
It not only attracts tourists by its beautiful beach, sparkling golden white sand but also by the marine ecosystem with colorful and diverse coral reefs. The marine flora and fauna ecosystem is rich and diverse with about 2000 species of coral and 1500 species of marine life. However, because this is a marine nature reserve, fishermen are not allowed to fish.
Located about 10 km from the center of Nha Trang, with an area of more than 110 hectares, it is located on an isolated island in the south and near islands such as Tri Nguyen, Hon Mieu of Nha Trang Bay. The romantic and lyrical Hon Tam is nestled in the clear blue sea water with bright sandy beaches.
In Hon Tam, you can only hear the chirping birds, the sound of the waves crashing to the shore, and the wind of the coconut trees planted along the green beach without the noisy sounds of the city. Hon Tam’s hotel has a view of the sea, not only that, but you can also enjoy fresh and attractive seafood dishes prepared by chefs with bold flavors of the sea.
Binh Ba Island
Is a small island with an area of about 3km2, in Cam Ranh Bay of Khanh Hoa province. This place is considered the most beautiful sunrise place in Vietnam. As of 2020, there are about 5,200 households living on the island. Coming to Binh Ba, visitors enjoy soaking in the cool blue seawater, watching the vast sky, and far away from the hustle and bustle outside.
Diep Son Island
Diep Son belongs to Van Phong Bay, including 3 small islands, Hon Bip – Hon Giua – Hon Duoc, connected by a natural sand strip about 700m long and 1m wide. The special feature that makes Diep Son the most attractive destination in 2020 is the walking path on the sea which is considered the jewel of Van Phong Bay.
Nha Phu Bay
In the past, this place was a rich seafood paradise mainly inhabited by Cham people and called by another name Nha Phu. Sometime later, the Kinh people did not live and explore, then they called Nha Phu Bays for easy remembering.
Located in the North of Nha Trang, with an area of about 500 km2, connecting Nha Trang Bay and Van Phong Bay. Especially, there are 2 famous tourist attractions and charming scenery with Monkey Island and Orchid Island.
Yen Island, also known as Hon Noi Island, is located 13 nautical miles from Cau Da port to the southeast of Nha Trang Bay and is under the management of Khanh Hoa Salanganes Nest Company. Must go on a tour not self-sufficient, note that the tour is only organized during the day.
To get to Yen Island, you have to take a boat or canoe and the travel time takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes if you go by wooden boat. Not only that, but Yen Island is also home to the largest bird nests in the country but also has a unique double beach in Vietnam. Our first destination is Hon Sam, this is the home of swiftlets, you will see firsthand the dome-shaped nests on the craggy, dangerous rocks. For the first time, you will see the eggs of the swiftlet, so it will be quite interesting.
The Institute is located near the city center with address 1 Cau Da – Nha Trang. Built-in 1923 with an area of about 20ha, this place has more than 23,000 specimens and more than 5,000 species of sea creatures and plants and is the largest marine life archive in Vietnam.
Ponagar Tower is one of the architectural complexes of the Champa culture with a large scale and was built in the 8th to 13th centuries. It is located about 2km to the north of the city center. in the heart of the Cai River.
The overall architecture consists of 3 floors, going from bottom to top including the lower, middle, and top floors. Thap Ba festival is held from March 21 to 23 of the lunar calendar every year, a large number of tourists come to pilgrimage and attend the ceremony, you will admire the dances of the Cham people, their customs and habits.
Nha Trang Gallery
The information of the article is to introduce a private car service from Hoi An to Nha Trang by Private Car with a driver and some useful information about the Nha Trang, hope you have a happy trip with our service.“Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel Team“
Video introduce a private car service from Hoi An to Nha Trang
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
The most popular tours options from Hoi An
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Nha Trang?
Travel time from Hoi An to Nha Trang, if you go straight, it takes about 11 hrs (distance from Hoi An about 566 km)
Where will we meet our driver for our transport to Nha Trang from Hoi An
Our driver will pick you up right at the hotel door that you have booked to go from Hoi An to Nha Trang according to the information in the booking.