Dong Hoi is known as a popular tourist destination in Quang Binh. Dong Hoi city is the political, economic, cultural, and scientific center of Quang Binh province. Located on the romantic Nhat Le River, in addition to tens of kilometers of pristine coastline with beaches with fine white sand and clear blue water. It also has many historical sites that attract many visitors.
How to get from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car?
Distance from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car will take about 6 hours (293 kilometers) there are many means to move here for travel such as motorbike rental, taxi, private car transportation is the optimal solution. A private car is undoubtedly the fastest, most luxurious, and most comfortable way to make this journey. Having a private driver gives you the advantage of being picked up and dropped off directly at your hotel at any time that suits you. It also minimizes any potential stress as the journey from Hoi An to Dong Hoi is simple, unchanged midway.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Private Car
|TYPE OF CAR||PRICE (one way)|
|Car 4 seats||3,200,000 VND|
|Car 7 seats||3,500,000 VND|
|Car 16 seats||4,200,000 VND|
- Professional driver, careful driving
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Toll fees
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Baby seat
- Oversized luggage
- Travel Insurance
- Tips (Optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Route from Hoi An to Dong Hoi Massacre
What to expect in your trip?
Your trip with Anh Khoa Travel will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our professional driver. You’ll get to stop visiting famous landmarks on the route from Hoi An to Dong Hoi below:
- Marble Mountains
- Hai Van Pass
- Lap An Lagoon
- La Vang Church
- Hien Luong Bridge
Surcharge when stopping sightseeing
- Vinh Moc Tunnels: $10
All cancelations from guests arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 24 hours before departure: No charges
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the transfer
The process of booking the private car from Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- Get information requesting Hoi An private car booking from Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- Get all booking information: name, pick-up location, date and time, and vehicle type and quote.
- Your driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book your private car in Hoi An
- Drop you off at Dong Hoi or hotel and pay
- Finish the trip
Some notes when booking the private car in Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- Child seats are available upon request (separately)
- For urgent requests to book a private car to move from Hoi An to Dong Hoi (24 hours in advance), please contact Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond in a timely manner. earliest time.
- Any special requests are welcome
- How to get from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car?
- Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
- What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
- Customer reviews who have booked transfer Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car
- Advantages of book the private car for transfer from Hoi An to Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car
- Interesting information about Hoi An to Dong Hoi
Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transport company from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Hoi An private car.
- New, high-quality private car from Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Quick Book the car via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
- You need a private space for you and your family.
- Traveling with a baby
- You are the one who has already planned
- Love the clean and quiet
- Move fast and don’t want to wait long
- Love the driver to pick you up at the door
- Cheap price but quality
What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
|Sedan (4 seats)||SUV (7 seats)||Van (16 seats)|
|Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato||Toyota Fortuner||Ford Transit|
Customer reviews who have booked transfer Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car
Advantages of book the private car for transfer from Hoi An to Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- Personal freedom, without affecting others
- Comfortable travel plan
- Cheap and easy to move
- Safe and cost-effective
- Friendly driver, easy to change schedule
- And of course, taking a private car will be faster than other public transport
How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal (add 3% transaction fee)
- Cash at our office or to the driver.
Interesting information about Hoi An to Dong Hoi
DONG HOI TOURISM INTRODUCTION
Dong Hoi and Quang Binh tourism take place all year round, but the most attractive is in the summer when the sun shines brightly on fine white sand beaches, clear seawater, not too strong waves are ideal conditions for you to bathe. beach and resort.
The weather in Dong Hoi is relatively pleasant, with 2 distinct seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. The rainy season usually lasts from September to March, the dry season from April to August. From June to August, it is hot and sunny, the sea is clear, this is the most suitable time for you to travel to Dong Hoi, Quang Binh
POPULAR TOURIST PLACE DONG HOI
DONG HOI CENTRAL AREA AND ABOUT THEM
Dong Hoi city center was built along the banks of Nhat Le river. Monuments, parks, squares … are all built in this area, where there are many attractive tourist attractions for you to visit such as Mother Suot Monument, Quang Binh Quan, Dong Market.
Tam Toa Church: In the city center park, there are relics of Tam Toa church, only the bell tower remains, at the top of the tower are dry branches and flying sparrows. Tam Toa Church was built in 1886, documents record that poet Han Mac Tu was baptized here in 1912. During the war from 1964 to 1972, the church was demolished, leaving only the remaining bell tower, Dong Hoi town at that time was also flattened.
Nhat Le River: If you continue to walk towards the sun, visitors’ footsteps will come to the Nhat Le estuary, a peaceful and poetic scene. The end of the estuary is the long coastline. This area hotel is for resort guests, swimming in the sea. A variety of entertainment services on the sea and special dishes are always ready to serve visitors.
Nhat Le Beach: Nhat Le beach is beautiful wild with rough poplar forest, on the sandy shore full of sea urchins with purple and yellow flowers, forming beautiful pictures. The coast of Japan is gentle, there are many smooth, mellow, hard, iridescent sand beaches, visitors can ride bicycles or play football on them comfortably.
Dong Hoi Market: Going in the opposite direction, also following the embankment road, guests will come to Dong Hoi market on the riverside, next to the market is a fishing wharf with busy boats and seafood from here to supply the city. This is also home to the famous wharf relic and the famous Mother Suot statue.
Mother Suot Monument & Wharf: Built on the banks of the peaceful Nhat Le River, the monument of Mother Suot is majestic and majestic to show the admiration and gratitude of the people of Quang Binh for her, and at the same time to educate love. country, love the homeland of the people of Quang Binh.
Quang Binh Quan: Continue the journey to discover another side of Dong Hoi. The first is Quang Binh Quan – a typical symbol of the city. In the past, this was a post on the North-South trade route, one of the three gates of the master rampart system built by Dao Duy Tu and built-in 1631. In the 6th year of Minh Mang (1825), this work was built. was rebuilt with brick and stone, in 1961 was remodeled.
Dai Giac Pagoda: Located in Duc Ninh Dong Ward, Dong Hoi City, Dai Giac Pagoda was built on a large scale on an area of 8,000m2. In particular, the pagoda has a monolithic marble statue of Amitabha Buddha 9m high, weighing 40 tons, which is considered one of the largest marble Amitabha Buddha statues in the country.
Bao Ninh Beach Peninsula: Bao Ninh Beach has a pristine and smooth coastline stretching endlessly, a great place to become a beach with international standards. Bao Ninh peninsula also has relics of ancient ramparts and Ca Ong Temple imbued with fisherman culture. In addition to the opportunity to enjoy the blue sea, white sand, fresh seafood, and specialties of Quang Binh.
Bau Tro: Bau Tro has a clear blue color in the heart of the city and is very close to the sea, this is a natural lake, providing fresh water for Dong Hoi city and the surrounding area with a water reserve of nearly tens of millions of cubic meters. This water source is closed in the heart of the golden sand cave, only about a kilometer from Dong Hoi sea and the estuary. The local people believe that nature has preferentially distilled and bestowed upon them a precious source of water that cannot be found anywhere else.
Dong Hoi Gallery
The information of the article is to introduce a private car service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Private Car with a driver and some useful information about the Dong Hoi, hope you have a happy trip with our service.“Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel Team“
Video introduce a private car service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
Travel time from Hoi An to Dong Hoi, if you go straight, it takes about 6,5 hrs (distance from Hoi An about 293 km)
Where will we meet our driver for our transport to Dong Hoi from Hoi An
Our driver will pick you up right at the hotel door that you have booked to go from Hoi An to Dong Hoi according to the information in the booking.