This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese in Binh Dinh. If you are a sea lover, Quy Nhon will surely satisfy you. Long beaches embracing fine white sand, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and a unique culinary paradise will make you fall in love from the first time you arrive.
How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Quy Nhon bus takes about 6 hours (252km), you can have many choices to go to Quy Nhon from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Quy Nhon.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon sleeper Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Quy Nhon||230,000 VND ($10,5)||Sleeping Bus||6 hrs||17:30 → 12:00|
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
- Vehicle, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
- How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Bus
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Quy Nhon of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
- High rating from customers
- How to book the Bus Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Information about Quy Nhon
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Sleeper Bus
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Quy Nhon and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Quy Nhon of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles accounts for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Quy Nhon. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel always strives to serve customers the best!
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Quy Nhon
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Information about Quy Nhon
Binh Dinh is not only famous as a martial arts land, but it also has many other magnificent landscapes. Let’s take a look at the famous “virtual lives of thousands of likes” places when traveling to Binh Dinh with Anh Khoa Hoi An!
Brief about Binh Dinh:
- Geographical location: Belonging to the South Central Coast, bordering Quang Ngai, Phu Yen, Gia Lai, the East Sea
- Topographical features: High mountain ranges, low hills interspersed with narrow valleys at an altitude of about 100m, basins, and coastal plains are divided by mountain branches crashing into the sea.
- Weather: The annual average temperature is from 27 degrees Celsius to 38 degrees Celsius.
- Assessment of tourism strengths: There are many natural and cultural resources in the sea and islands with beautiful scenery.
- Outstanding features: Owning a beautiful sea with clear blue sea water, smooth white sand beach stretching, unspoiled.
- When is the peak tourist season: The dry season is from January to September
- When is the low season for tourism: Rainy season from September to December
The right time to travel to Binh Dinh
Binh Dinh tourism at any time has its own characteristics and beauty. Therefore, the beauty of one person may not be suitable for another. The right time to travel to Binh Dinh is from January to September.
January to September is the best time to feel the poetic beauty, along with a mild climate with temperatures ranging from 23-28 degrees Celsius. Moreover, the landscape will also please all visitors. Even the most demanding guests, then you will be immersed in the romantic beaches with beautiful fine white sand.
From April to September is the most appropriate time, if you want to have a trip to Binh Dinh and explore many places.
The most famous check-in locations in Binh Dinh for you to freely “live virtual”
Hoang Hau Beach
- View map: Here
- Location: Ghenh Rang, Quy Nhon City, Ghenh Rang – Quy Nhon City Binh Dinh, Vietnam
- History: When King Bao Dai was traveling through the central provinces, he stopped to rest and enjoy the scenery. At that time, Mrs. Nam Phuong was the wife of the king, the queen chose this place as her own beach, every time the guards were outside to watch and anyone was not allowed to come near. Since then, this beach has been called Hoang Hau.
- Hours of operation: Open all day
- Entrance fee: Free
Hoang Hau beach also has large and smooth stones that are always hit by waves, so it looks very much like giant bird eggs.
There is nothing more interesting than watching the beautiful sunset while walking barefoot on those rocks, being close to nature, and dispelling stressful working days. Due to the smooth rocks, the move is a bit risky but it will be your exciting experience with this place.
- View map: Here
- Location: 1071 Tran Hung Dao, Dong Da, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
- Rank: National architectural and artistic monument
- History: The Twin Towers were built from the 10th to the 15th century. – This is also the period of frequent exchanges between Champa and the Khmer kingdom
- Operating time: From 8am to 7pm
- Entrance fee: 20,000 VND/1 person
Twin Towers has a unique structure, consisting of two towers: the large tower is about 20m high, the small tower is 18m high, adjacent to each other like a loving couple. Inside the heart of Thap Doi, there was a stone mill to grind rice flour in the past, which later Kinh people also used to grind rice flour to process cakes. Looking up at the tower door as high as sharp javelins, standing in the heart of the tower, it seems to see the whole “universe”.
Tien Sa Ghenh Rang
View map: Here
Location: 6 Ngo Gia Tu, Nguyen Van Cu, Qui Nhon City, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
Operating hours: Open all-day
Entrance fee: Free
Bai Tien Sa in Quy Nhon is considered by many to be a miniature and upgraded version of Nha Trang. The beach is famous for its poetic look with one side of the endless green pine trees, the other side is a white sand beach and clear blue water where nature, heaven, and earth harmonize with mountains and rivers. When you set foot and see firsthand the haughty beauty of Tien Sa. What are you waiting for without experiencing that feeling right away?
Tower of Banh It
Banh It Tower in Binh Dinh is considered the pride of Binh Dinh people. This place is imbued with the culture of the extremely unique and rich architectural design of the Cham people in the period from the 11th to the 12th centuries.
Each tower has different sculptures, each with its own meanings that the people and culture of Champa want to convey. This place will be a suitable place for you to visit and learn more about the history and culture of the Cham people.
King Quang Trung Museum
View map: Here
Location: Phu Phong, Tay Son, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
History: Inaugurated in 1978 as a place to keep historical memorabilia of Quang Trung
Operating time: From 7 am to 5 pm
Entrance fee: 20,000 VND/1 person
Quang Trung King Museum is designed with a balanced layout, radiating in all directions and gathering in the middle point – where the statue of Quang Trung – Nguyen Hue is located. Looking at it from afar, we can see that Quang Trung Binh Dinh Museum is surrounded by an ancient “aura” with layers of red brick roofs, curved and carved with skillfully curved shapes.
View map: Here
Location: in Ly Luong village, Nhon Ly commune, 20km northeast of Quy Nhon city.
Hours of operation: From 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Entrance fee: 25,000 VND/1 person
Eo Gio Quy Nhon with its pristine landscape combined with sunny and windy weather is considered a great symbol of the natural beauty of Quy Nhon land. Eo Gio still brings the beauty of natural wildness with blue straight, surrounded by majestic high mountains.
The beach here is not inferior to other central beaches. Come here to admire and discover the wild beauty of Eo Gio Quy Nhon!
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Referring to Da Lat, surely tourists cannot help but remember the beautiful names such as “poetic city”, “foggy city”, “city of thousands of flowers”… Belongs […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world because it owns a beach located in the city center and […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Xe Buýt Hội An Tam Kỳ Đón Khách Tận Nơi Tại Nhà (Trung Tâm) Chỉ 60,000đHội An – Tam Kỳ là 2 điểm cầu nối quan trọng để giao thương và đi lại của người dân nói riêng và khách […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral waterHot Springs Park (Than Tai) because this is the only hot spring resort in Da Nang, is the destination that ranks at number 2 after […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsSurely when mentioning Tam Thanh, Tam Ky, Quang Nam, you will immediately think of the famous colorful mural village in the country. But not only […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyLang Co beach is a natural scenic spot of Thua Thien-Hue province, along with Hai Van-Non Nuoc cluster included in the list of Vietnam’s national […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
The bus from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Bus takes about 6 hrs (252km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Quy Nhon