Hoi An and Quy Nhon are two popular tourist destinations in Vietnam, located at a distance of approximately 320 kilometers from each other. While both places have their unique charm, travelers often find it challenging to travel from Hoi An to Quy Nhon due to limited transportation options. However, the bus is an affordable and convenient mode of transportation for those who wish to explore the countryside and experience the local way of life.
There are several bus companies that operate on this route, and travelers can choose from a variety of bus types and schedules depending on their preferences. The bus journey takes approximately 6 to 7 hours and offers a scenic view of the Vietnamese countryside.
The bus journey usually begins from the Hoi An Bus Station, located at the intersection of Nguyen Tat Thanh and Le Hong Phong streets. It is recommended to arrive at the bus station at least 30 minutes before the departure time to avoid any last-minute rush. The buses are usually air-conditioned, and travelers can expect comfortable seating with sufficient legroom.
There are several bus types available, including local buses, sleeper buses, and express buses. Local buses are the most affordable option, but they make frequent stops along the way, which may result in a longer travel time. On the other hand, sleeper buses are more comfortable, with reclining seats and individual compartments, which provide a comfortable sleeping experience. Express buses, as the name suggests, offer a faster journey with limited stops, but they are slightly more expensive than local buses.
The bus journey from Hoi An to Quy Nhon offers an opportunity to experience the Vietnamese countryside and witness the daily life of locals. The journey takes travelers through lush green paddy fields, quaint villages, and small towns, providing a glimpse into the traditional Vietnamese way of life.
Upon arrival in Quy Nhon, travelers can explore the city’s many attractions, including Quy Nhon Beach, the Twin Towers, and the Quy Nhon Market. The city is also known for its seafood, and travelers can enjoy a variety of local delicacies at the many restaurants and street food stalls.
In conclusion, traveling by bus from Hoi An to Quy Nhon is an affordable and convenient way to explore the Vietnamese countryside and experience the local way of life. With a variety of bus types and schedules available, travelers can choose an option that suits their preferences and budget. The journey is an opportunity to witness the beauty of the Vietnamese countryside and arrive in Quy Nhon, ready to explore all that the city has to offer.
How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Bus
Getting from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by bus is a popular option among travelers in Vietnam. The distance between Hoi An and Quy Nhon is approximately 320 kilometers, and the journey takes around 6 to 7 hours. Here’s how you can get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by bus:
- Step 1: Choose a bus company
There are several bus companies that operate on the Hoi An to Quy Nhon routes, such as Hoang Long, Hanh Cafe, and Phuong Trang. You can check their websites or go to the bus station to buy a ticket.
- Step 2: Choose a bus type
- The bus types available on this route include local buses, sleeper buses, and express buses. Local buses are the cheapest option, but they make frequent stops along the way, while sleeper buses offer a more comfortable experience with reclining seats and individual compartments. Express buses provide a faster journey with limited stops.
- Step 3: Book your ticket
- You can book your ticket online, at the bus station, or through a travel agency. It’s recommended to book your ticket in advance, especially during peak season or holidays, to secure your seat.
- Step 4: Arrive at the Hoi An bus station
- The Hoi An bus station is located at the intersection of Nguyen Tat Thanh and Le Hong Phong streets. It’s recommended to arrive at the bus station at least 30 minutes before the departure time to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Step 5: Board the bus
- Once you arrive at the bus station, look for your bus and show your ticket to the bus attendant. They will show you to your seat, and you can sit back and enjoy the journey.
- Step 6: Arrive at Quy Nhon
- The bus will drop you off at the Quy Nhon bus station, where you can take a taxi or motorbike to your destination. Alternatively, some bus companies may offer a shuttle service to your hotel or accommodation.
In conclusion, getting from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by bus is a convenient and affordable option for travelers in Vietnam. With several bus companies and types available, you can choose an option that suits your preferences and budget. The journey offers a scenic view of the Vietnamese countryside and provides an opportunity to experience the local way of life.
How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Motorbike
Traveling from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by motorbike can be a thrilling and adventurous way to explore the Vietnamese countryside. Anh Khoa is a popular motorbike rental service provider in Hoi An, and here’s how you can get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by motorbike:
- Step 1: Motorbike Rental Hoi An from Anh Khoa
- Anh Khoa has a range of motorbikes available for rent, including automatic scooters and manual bikes. You can rent a motorbike from Anh Khoa by visiting their shop in Hoi An or by booking online in advance.
- Step 2: Plan your route
- Before setting off on your journey, it’s important to plan your route and ensure that you have a map or GPS system. The journey from Hoi An to Quy Nhon takes approximately 6 to 7 hours, so plan your stops accordingly.
- Step 3: Check your motorbike
- Before setting off on your journey, check your motorbike to ensure that it’s in good condition. Check the brakes, lights, and tires, and make sure that you have enough fuel for the journey.
- Step 4: Pack your essentials
- Pack your essentials for the journey, including a helmet, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, and snacks. It’s also a good idea to bring a raincoat in case of unexpected rain.
- Step 5: Set off on your journey
- Once you’re ready to set off, head towards Highway 1A and follow the signs to Quy Nhon. The journey takes you through picturesque countryside roads and winding mountain passes, so make sure to stop and take in the views along the way.
- Step 6: Arrive at Quy Nhon
- Once you arrive in Quy Nhon, you can explore the city’s many attractions, such as Quy Nhon Beach, the Twin Towers, and Quy Nhon Market. Anh Khoa also offers motorbike rental services in Quy Nhon, so you can return your bike there or arrange for a pick-up.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon sleeper Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Quy Nhon||230,000 VND ($10,5)||Sleeping Bus||6 hrs||17:30 → 12:00|
What route does the bus drop off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
- Vehicle, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
- How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Bus
- How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Motorbike
- Why choose the bus service from Hoi An to Quy Nhon of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
- High rating from customers
- Information about Quy Nhon
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Sleeper Bus
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Confirm all booking information such as name, pick-up location, date and time, and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Quy Nhon and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus from Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, and phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose the bus service from Hoi An to Quy Nhon of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
If using private vehicles such as Hoi An motorbike rental or Hoi An private car, the price is very expensive, but for buses, the cost is much cheaper.
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles accounts for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Quy Nhon. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel always strives to serve customers the best!
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
- Whatsapp → +84 935 439 306
- Booking Form
Information about Quy Nhon
Quy Nhon is a coastal city located in Binh Dinh province, in the central region of Vietnam. With a population of around 300,000, it’s a popular tourist destination for its beautiful beaches, historical landmarks, and cultural attractions.
One of the city’s main attractions is Quy Nhon Beach, a long stretch of sandy beach that’s perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports. Another popular spot is the Thi Nai Lagoon, a scenic lagoon surrounded by mangrove forests.
Quy Nhon also has a rich cultural history, with several historical landmarks and temples to explore. One of the most famous landmarks is the Twin Towers, a pair of 13th-century Cham towers that were built by the Champa Kingdom.
For those interested in learning about local culture and history, the Quy Nhon Museum is a must-visit. The museum houses a collection of artifacts and exhibits that showcase the city’s history and culture.
Food lovers will also enjoy Quy Nhon’s local cuisine, which features fresh seafood, rice cakes, and noodle dishes. The city is famous for its fish sauce, which is made using traditional methods and has a unique flavor.
Overall, Quy Nhon is a charming and laid-back city that offers a mix of natural beauty, cultural attractions, and delicious cuisine. It’s a great place to visit for those looking to explore the lesser-known parts of Vietnam.
Binh Dinh is not only famous as a martial arts land, but it also has many other magnificent landscapes. Let’s take a look at the famous “virtual lives of thousands of likes” places when traveling to Binh Dinh with Anh Khoa Hoi An!
Brief about Binh Dinh:
- Geographical location: Belonging to the South Central Coast, bordering Quang Ngai, Phu Yen, Gia Lai, the East Sea
- Topographical features: High mountain ranges, low hills interspersed with narrow valleys at an altitude of about 100m, basins, and coastal plains are divided by mountain branches crashing into the sea.
- Weather: The annual average temperature is from 27 degrees Celsius to 38 degrees Celsius.
- Assessment of tourism strengths: There are many natural and cultural resources in the sea and islands with beautiful scenery.
- Outstanding features: Owning a beautiful sea with clear blue sea water, smooth white sand beach stretching, unspoiled.
- When is the peak tourist season: The dry season is from January to September
- When is the low season for tourism: Rainy season from September to December
The right time to travel to Binh Dinh
Binh Dinh tourism at any time has its own characteristics and beauty. Therefore, the beauty of one person may not be suitable for another. The right time to travel to Binh Dinh is from January to September.
January to September is the best time to feel the poetic beauty, along with a mild climate with temperatures ranging from 23-28 degrees Celsius. Moreover, the landscape will also please all visitors. Even the most demanding guests, then you will be immersed in the romantic beaches with beautiful fine white sand.
April to September is the most appropriate time, if you want to have a trip to Binh Dinh and explore many places.
The most famous check-in locations in Binh Dinh for you to freely “live virtual”
Hoang Hau Beach
- View map: Here
- Location: Ghenh Rang, Quy Nhon City, Ghenh Rang – Quy Nhon City Binh Dinh, Vietnam
- History: When King Bao Dai was traveling through the central provinces, he stopped to rest and enjoy the scenery. At that time, Mrs. Nam Phuong was the wife of the king, the queen chose this place as her own beach, every time the guards were outside to watch and anyone was not allowed to come near. Since then, this beach has been called Hoang Hau.
- Hours of operation: Open all day
- Entrance fee: Free
Hoang Hau beach also has large and smooth stones that are always hit by waves, so it looks very much like giant bird eggs.
There is nothing more interesting than watching the beautiful sunset while walking barefoot on those rocks, being close to nature, and dispelling stressful working days. Due to the smooth rocks, the move is a bit risky but it will be an exciting experience with this place.
- View map: Here
- Location: 1071 Tran Hung Dao, Dong Da, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
- Rank: National architectural and artistic monument
- History: The Twin Towers were built from the 10th to the 15th century. – This is also the period of frequent exchanges between Champa and the Khmer kingdom
- Operating time: From 8am to 7pm
- Entrance fee: 20,000 VND/1 person
Twin Towers has a unique structure, consisting of two towers: the large tower is about 20m high, the small tower is 18m high, adjacent to each other like a loving couple. Inside the heart of Thap Doi, there was a stone mill to grind rice flour in the past, and later Kinh people also used to grind rice flour to process cakes. Looking up at the tower door as high as sharp javelins, standing in the heart of the tower, it seems to see the whole “universe”.
Tien Sa Ghenh Rang
View map: Here
Location: 6 Ngo Gia Tu, Nguyen Van Cu, Qui Nhon City, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
Operating hours: Open all-day
Entrance fee: Free
Bai Tien Sa in Quy Nhon is considered by many to be a miniature and upgraded version of Nha Trang. The beach is famous for its poetic look with one side of endless green pine trees, the other side is a white sand beach and clear blue water where nature, heaven, and earth harmonize with mountains and rivers. When you set foot and see firsthand the haughty beauty of Tien Sa. What are you waiting for without experiencing that feeling right away?
Tower of Banh It
Banh It Tower in Binh Dinh is considered the pride of Binh Dinh people. This place is imbued with the culture of the extremely unique and rich architectural design of the Cham people in the period from the 11th to the 12th centuries.
Each tower has different sculptures, each with its own meanings that the people and culture of Champa want to convey. This place will be a suitable place for you to visit and learn more about the history and culture of the Cham people.
King Quang Trung Museum
View map: Here
Location: Phu Phong, Tay Son, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
History: Inaugurated in 1978 as a place to keep historical memorabilia of Quang Trung
Operating time: From 7 am to 5 pm
Entrance fee: 20,000 VND/1 person
Quang Trung King Museum is designed with a balanced layout, radiating in all directions and gathering in the middle point – where the statue of Quang Trung – Nguyen Hue is located. Looking at it from afar, we can see that Quang Trung Binh Dinh Museum is surrounded by an ancient “aura” with layers of red brick roofs, curved and carved with skillfully curved shapes.
View map: Here
Location: in Ly Luong village, Nhon Ly commune, 20km northeast of Quy Nhon city.
Hours of operation: From 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Entrance fee: 25,000 VND/1 person
Eo Gio Quy Nhon with its pristine landscape combined with sunny and windy weather is considered a great symbol of the natural beauty of Quy Nhon land. Eo Gio still brings the beauty of natural wildness with blue straight, surrounded by majestic high mountains.
The beach here is not inferior to other central beaches. Come here to admire and discover the wild beauty of Eo Gio Quy Nhon!
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1The distance between Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City is approximately 880 kilometers, and traveling by bus is a popular option for those who […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Powered by 12Go system Referring to Da Lat, surely tourists cannot help but remember the beautiful names such as “poetic city”, “foggy city”, and “city […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is a coastal city in south-central Vietnam known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and vibrant nightlife. It is one of the most […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Hoi An and Quy Nhon are two popular tourist destinations in Vietnam, located at a distance of approximately 320 kilometers from each other. While both […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsIf you’re planning to visit Tam Thanh Mural Village from Hoi An, there are a few transportation options available to you. You could take a […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyIf you’re planning a trip to central Vietnam, Hoi An is likely to be on your itinerary. Known for its stunning old town, cultural heritage, […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang by Private Car – a beautiful coastal cityIf you’re planning to travel from Hoi An to Nha Trang, opting for a private car transfer is a comfortable and convenient option. Private car […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels by Private Car – Famous Vietnam’s Historical RelicVietnam is a beautiful country filled with unique attractions and landmarks. Hoi An, a charming old town located in central Vietnam, is a popular tourist […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Quy Nhon?
The bus from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Bus takes about 6 hrs (252km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Quy Nhon