Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the town of Mui Ne, plus the village of Hon Rom and Suoi Nuoc Beach north of Mui Ne were combined into one ward and, along with a number of other communities along the coast, were annexed by Phan Thiet. This annexation nearly doubled the population of Phan Thiet to just under 400,000, thereby allowing it to be registered as a city.
- How to get from Hoi An to Mui Ne by Bus
- Price list transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne sleeper Bus
- What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
- Cancelation policy
- The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Sleeper Bus
- Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Mui Ne
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Mui Ne of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Mui Ne?
- High rating from customers getting from Hoi An to Mui Ne
- Information about Mui Ne
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
How to get from Hoi An to Mui Ne by Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Mui Ne bus takes about 19 hours (720km), you can have many choices to go to Mui Ne from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Mui Ne.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne sleeper Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Mui Ne||550,000 VND ($23,6)||Sleeping Bus||19 hrs||17:30 → 10:00|
- Night bus, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Mui Ne
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Whatsapp / Line / Viber / Kakaotalk / Zalo: Connect +84 935 439 306
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Sleeper Bus
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Mui Ne
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Mui Ne and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Mui Ne
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Mui Ne of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express overnight bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles account for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Mui Ne?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers getting from Hoi An to Mui Ne
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Mui Ne. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travelling always strives to serve customers the best!
Information about Mui Ne
Many people told me that, the most beautiful in Mui Ne Phan Thiet is probably the sea, Mui Ne sea is blue and clear, as poetic as hugging many mysterious dreams. Personally, I find that the attraction from this sunny and windy land is not only such small things. That is, you do not have enough time to go all the way through the alleys in Mui Ne, to know that in Mui Ne there are also great food courts.
WHEN IS A BEAUTIFUL TIME TO TRAVEL FOR MUI NE PHAN THIET?
Phan Thiet in spring and summer
When is the best season to travel to Phan Thiet? It’s definitely summer. In the summer, the weather is quite hot but very dry, ideal for you to swim, cool off under the coconut trees, or immerse yourself in the wild nature. Moreover, under the golden sun of summer, the beauty of Sand Dunes will be exalted. This is also the occasion when the lotus flowers in Bau Trang bloom, creating a beautiful picture.
Going to Phan Thiet in autumn and winter
If you want to experience the sunny and windy land of Phan Thiet in a completely different way, you can also choose to go in autumn and winter. Although it rains, the rain does not last long, the temperature is always cool at 25 – 26 degrees Celsius. It is still sunny but milder and purer. The sea is calmer, very suitable for those who like romance.
LOCATIONS TO VISIT IN MUI NE
Dinh Van Thuy Tu
Van Thuy Tu Palace, located on Ngu Ong Street, City. Phan Thiet. Where you will admire the largest set of whales in Southeast Asia with a length of 22m, weighing 65 tons. According to local people, the grayback whale, which is often worshiped as Ong fish, has saved many boats and fishermen through terrible storms and floods. To be grateful for this fish, the people here brought the carcass of the lime fish to worship in the palace, called the Ong fish palace.
Poshanu indigo tower
As a relic of the ancient Champa kingdom with artistic architecture, Poshanu indigo tower is a place that you cannot ignore when coming to Mui Ne. Indigo tower is located on the top of Ba Nai, in Phu Hai ward, far from the city. Phan Thiet about 7m. It is known that every year there are still traditional ceremonies taking place here to show devotion to the gods and pray for peace to the Cham people.
Ho Chi Minh museum
Ho Chi Minh Museum is located at 29 Trung Nhi, Duc Nghia, City. Phan Thiet is a branch of Vietnam. Since its establishment until now, the museum has always been an indispensable meaningful destination in the list of attractive tourist attractions in Phan Thiet. This place still preserves many artifacts that when visiting you can easily imagine the career path and life of President Ho.
Duc Thanh School
This is the school that was patriotic by scholars in 1907, also the school where Nguyen Tat Thanh stopped to teach for a while before entering Saigon. Duc Thanh School looks nothing special from the outside, but it is a place associated with the history of the Vietnamese nation. Although established more than 100 years ago, this school still retains a lot of memorabilia.
Doi Duong Beach
Doi Duong Beach is located right in the center of Phan Thiet city, always ranked as one of the most attractive beaches. Large beach with cool poplar rows, deep blue watercolor, calm waves like a paradise. Coming here, in addition to swimming, visitors can also entertain with many games such as football, beach volleyball or watch the sunrise on the sea which is also very beautiful…
Hon Rom Beach
About 2km from Mui Ne is Hon Rom beach, a beach located at the foot of a small mountain called Hon Rom. The sea here is quite beautiful, with clear water, you can see even the green shadows of trees. But because this place is quite deserted, not many visitors come to bathe. Instead, they are more suitable for outdoor activities, camping because of the beautiful scenery, the air is cool and pleasant.
Bay sand dune or Hong sand dune is the most famous place of Mui Ne tourism. This place is known as the “Saharan desert” of Vietnam with endless stretches of sand reflected in the golden sunshine. Not only a “virtual living” paradise, this place also offers many interesting activities such as sandboarding, but the most worth experiencing is the off-road jeep ride.
Suoi Tien or people here also give it the name Red Stream because the landscape here is filled with a very unique pink color. As a small stream located right at Hon Rom, Fairy Stream is surrounded by majestic mountains, possessing a wild and mysterious beauty with small streams, weaving between rocky outcrops of all shapes. Come here once to admire the “one-of-a-kind” beautiful scenery.
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both Vietnamese and foreigners, especially when referring to the most central part of the city to which most tourists flock. How to get from Hoi An to Saigon Bus The distance […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the town of Mui Ne, plus the village of Hon Rom and Suoi Nuoc Beach north of Mui Ne were combined into one ward and, along with a number of other […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Inform: the bus service from Hoi An to Da Lat has STOP Read more: Hoi An to Hue Bus, Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus, Hoi An to Saigon Bus, Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus Referring to Da Lat, surely tourists cannot help but remember the beautiful names such as “poetic city”, “foggy city”, […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world because it owns a beach located in the city center and a system of large and small islands and is an attractive destination attracting domestic and international tourists. economic. How to get from Hoi An to Nha Trang by Bus The […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese in Binh Dinh. If you are a sea lover, Quy Nhon will surely satisfy you. Long beaches embracing fine white sand, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and a unique culinary paradise […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral waterHot Springs Park (Than Tai) because this is the only hot spring resort in Da Nang, is the destination that ranks at number 2 after Ba Na Hills. In recent years, the number of visitors to this place has been increasing day by day. Not only to enjoy health care therapy but also to immerse […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsSurely when mentioning Tam Thanh, Tam Ky, Quang Nam, you will immediately think of the famous colorful mural village in the country. But not only that, coming to Tam Thanh Mural Village, you will discover many new and interesting things. How to get from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by private car? Distance […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyLang Co beach is a natural scenic spot of Thua Thien-Hue province, along with Hai Van-Non Nuoc cluster included in the list of Vietnam’s national tourist areas. Lang Co beach has long been famous as a beach with the most beautiful natural conditions and scenery in Vietnam. How to get from Hoi An to Lang […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for its rare ecosystem but also for its extremely charming natural beauty. How to get from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by private car? Distance from Hoi An to […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Private Car – City of poetryQuy Nhon tourism, a very popular destination recently for domestic tourists, owns beautiful attractions such as Jeju Island, South Korea. Typical dishes and comfortable resorts. Right now, we invite you to explore Quy Nhon travel experience below! How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by private car? Distance from Hoi An to Quy […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Mui Ne?
The bus from Hoi An to Mui Ne by Bus takes about 19 hrs (720km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Mui Ne