Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both Vietnamese and foreigners, especially when referring to the most central part of the city to which most tourists flock.
- How to get from Hoi An to Saigon Bus
- Price list transfer from Hoi An to Saigon sleeper Bus
- What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
- Cancelation policy
- The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Saigon Sleeper Bus
- Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Saigon
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Saigon of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Saigon?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Saigon?
- High rating from customers getting from Hoi An to Saigon
- Information about Saigon
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
How to get from Hoi An to Saigon Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Saigon bus takes about 22,5 hours (933km), you can have many choices to go to Saigon from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Saigon.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Saigon sleeper Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Saigon||600,000 VND ($26,5)||Sleeping Bus||22,5 hrs||17:30 → 16:00|
- Night bus, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Saigon
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Whatsapp / Line / Viber / Kakaotalk / Zalo: Connect +84 935 439 306
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Saigon Sleeper Bus
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Saigon
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Saigon and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Saigon
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Saigon of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express overnight bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles account for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Saigon?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Saigon?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers getting from Hoi An to Saigon
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Saigon. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travelling always strives to serve customers the best!
Information about Saigon
If Hanoi is known as the capital of a thousand years of civilization with its peaceful, quiet beauty and slow pace of life, Saigon is the city of the most exciting movements, excitement, and bustle in the country, but it is still the most bustling city in the world. interweaving a little ancient, a little European in the heart of Vietnam. To understand clearly that unique combination of magnificent Saigon
The best time to travel to Saigon
In Saigon, the weather is almost hot all year round although it is not as hot as the North or as hot as the Central region, the average temperature is 27°C and the peak sunshine time can even reach more than 40 degrees. °C. There are two distinct seasons here: the rainy season and the dry season. The rainy season starts from May to November, you should note that if you come here at this time, never forget to bring umbrellas because the rains at this time always visit suddenly without warning. The dry season usually lasts from December to April.
Saigon tourist attractions
- Opening hours to visit: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., afternoon 14:30 – 15:30 (Monday – Friday)
- Time of Mass: Morning 5:30, afternoon 17:00 (Monday – Saturday), Sunday.: 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 9:30 (for foreigners), 16:00, 17:00, 18:30
- Address: No. 1 Paris Commune, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
No wonder, Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the places that you cannot miss to check in when coming to Saigon because of its ancient beauty and symbolic meaning. Located in the center of District 1, the church area clearly shows the Saigon imprint when surrounding the ancient, mossy and historic church area are skyscrapers, modern and bustling. more upset than anything. This place features European architecture combining beautiful Roman and Gothic styles, and the largest pair of bells in Vietnam. Notre Dame Cathedral is the most beautiful and important church of the diocese of Saigon, the pride of the city’s people.
The convenience also lies in the fact that, from this location, you can quickly move to other sightseeing locations in Saigon such as the Independence Palace, shopping at Diamond Plaza, or walking through Dong Khoi Street, watching the lake. The Turtle or simply try the feeling of drinking flat coffee on Han Thuyen Street.
Nha Rong Wharf (Dragon)
Nha Rong Wharf, also known as Ho Chi Minh Museum, is the place where Uncle Ho went to find a way to save the country in 1911. A special feature in the architecture of Nha Rong Wharf is located on the roof of a dragon-shaped house, in in the middle bears the badge “Horse Head and Anchor”.
In particular, walking to the courtyard outside, visitors can also watch the Saigon River with a clear view, at night, the lights are still shimmering on the river.
Nguyen Hue Walking Street
Recently, Nguyen Hue street has been built as a walking city for Saigon people and has become an extremely lively street on festivals and weekends. On both sides of this road, there are many hotels, high-class shopping areas, and long-standing houses with a breath of European architecture for a while.
Going straight on Nguyen Hue Street in the Southeast direction will come to the brilliant Ton Duc Thang street on the banks of the Saigon River. More specifically, every New Year to spring, Nguyen Hue street is covered with sparkling fresh flowers and vibrant vitality.
- Opening hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm daily
- Address: Located between Phan Boi Chau – Phan Chu Trinh – Le Thanh Ton – Quach Thi Trang Square, Ben Thanh Ward – District 1.
Considered as a historical witness witnessing the changes of history through the ages, Ben Thanh market is one of the most prominent symbols when it comes to Saigon for tourists near and far. Ben Thanh Market has four gates, East, West, South, North, and South, facing the main roads in the center of Saigon. Visiting Ben Thanh market, visitors will be spoiled for choice to buy clothes, shoes, souvenirs, or a lot of other gadgets and items.
Binh Tay Market (Cho Lon)
- Opening hours: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
- Address: 57A Thap Muoi, Ward 12, District 6
Located in the Chinatown, Cho Lon is a wholesale market that supplies many important goods to many provinces in the South and the whole country. The goods here are very diverse including from dry food, cereals, dried seafood to clothes, shoes, children’s toys. In the area where many Chinese people live, there are many living customs and activities. Cholon’s activities are also heavily influenced by Chinese lifestyle and culture. Besides, try to choose a good hotel near Lon market to feel the difference in hotel service here!
In general, this is a busy market and worth your visit to understand more about the lifestyle, way of living and trading of the people here.
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday – Friday), 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday), 6:30 am – 10:00 pm (New Year’s Eve).
- Entrance ticket: 60,000VND/adult, 30,000VND/child; Tickets for games: 5,000 – 40,000 VND/time;
- Address: 120 Hanoi Highway, Tan Phu Ward, District 9 (19km from the city center)
Located at the Northeastern gateway of Saigon, Suoi Tien Cultural Theme Park is really an extremely attractive entertainment destination, especially in the summer. In addition, this is also a place where many parents bring their children or foreign tourists come to explore because this place is also a place for cultural and historical education through sightseeing areas built on the idea of legends, legends of the nation, and Eastern mystic thought.
Vietnam History Museum
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 11:30 am; afternoon 13h30 – 16h30 (Tuesday – Sunday); Entrance ticket: 2,000VND/adult, 1,000VND/child (Vietnamese), 15,000VND/person (foreign visitor)
- Address: No. 2 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 (next to the Zoo and Botanical Garden).
Formerly known as the Blanchard de la Brosse Museum, the Vietnamese history museum will give you the opportunity to admire thousands of valuable artifacts and learn more about Vietnamese history. This is really a place that foreign tourists love to learn about the past and history of Vietnam more deeply. Not only is it a place to display meaningful artifacts, but it is also a place to store more than 25,000 books, magazines, and documents for archaeological, ethnographic, and historical research.
- Ben Duoc Tunnels: The main way to travel is to take routes 13 and 79, take bus number 13 from Ben Thanh to Cu Chi bus station, then take bus 79 from Cu Chi bus station to Ben Duoc. This is the base of the Party Committee and the Saigon-Gia Dinh military zone.
- Ben Dinh Tunnels: Take bus number 4 from Ben Thanh to Ben to An Suong. Then continue to take route 122 from An Suong bus station to An Nhon Tay and get off.
Cu Chi Tunnels is an underground defense system in Cu Chi district, 70 km northwest of Saigon with a length of about 250 km. This system was dug by the Viet Minh and the National Front for the Liberation of Vietnam during the Indochina War and the Vietnam War. The tunnel system includes a clinic, many rooms, a kitchen, a storage room, an office, an underground tunnel system.
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both Vietnamese and foreigners, especially when referring to the most central part of the city to which most tourists flock. How to get from Hoi An to Saigon Bus The distance […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the town of Mui Ne, plus the village of Hon Rom and Suoi Nuoc Beach north of Mui Ne were combined into one ward and, along with a number of other […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Referring to Da Lat, surely tourists cannot help but remember the beautiful names such as “poetic city”, “foggy city”, “city of thousands of flowers”… Belongs to Lam Dong province, where This place is favored by nature with many beautiful landscapes, fresh air, and cool climate all year round. How to get from Hoi An to […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world because it owns a beach located in the city center and a system of large and small islands and is an attractive destination attracting domestic and international tourists. economic. How to get from Hoi An to Nha Trang by Bus The […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese in Binh Dinh. If you are a sea lover, Quy Nhon will surely satisfy you. Long beaches embracing fine white sand, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and a unique culinary paradise […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral waterHot Springs Park (Than Tai) because this is the only hot spring resort in Da Nang, is the destination that ranks at number 2 after Ba Na Hills. In recent years, the number of visitors to this place has been increasing day by day. Not only to enjoy health care therapy but also to immerse […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsSurely when mentioning Tam Thanh, Tam Ky, Quang Nam, you will immediately think of the famous colorful mural village in the country. But not only that, coming to Tam Thanh Mural Village, you will discover many new and interesting things. How to get from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by private car? Distance […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyLang Co beach is a natural scenic spot of Thua Thien-Hue province, along with Hai Van-Non Nuoc cluster included in the list of Vietnam’s national tourist areas. Lang Co beach has long been famous as a beach with the most beautiful natural conditions and scenery in Vietnam. How to get from Hoi An to Lang […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for its rare ecosystem but also for its extremely charming natural beauty. How to get from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by private car? Distance from Hoi An to […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Private Car – City of poetryQuy Nhon tourism, a very popular destination recently for domestic tourists, owns beautiful attractions such as Jeju Island, South Korea. Typical dishes and comfortable resorts. Right now, we invite you to explore Quy Nhon travel experience below! How to get from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by private car? Distance from Hoi An to Quy […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Saigon?
The bus from Hoi An to Saigon by Bus takes about 22,5 hrs (933km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Saigon