Do you have an appointment with Hoi An next month? In need of a reputable Hoi An motorbike rental place to visit every corner of the old town as well as the surrounding spots? The service must meet all the requirements such as the motorbike is new, running smoothly, at a reasonable price and with delivery support, the better.
Rest assured, today Anh Khoa will suggest you 4 motorbike rental addresses that are not only the cheapest but also the best quality. At the same time, also share some more experiences for you to use this service conveniently and completely.
- Motorbike Rental in Hoi An – the most IDEAL means of discovery
- LATEST BIKE RENTAL HOI AN PRICE IN HOI AN
- MOTORBIKE RENTAL IN HOI AN – FOR SCOOTER:
- MOTORBIKE RENTAL IN HOI AN – FOR SEMI-AUTOMATIC:
- MOTORCYCLE RENTAL IN HOI AN – FOR MANUAL, SPORTS:
- Anh Khoa – Hoi An Motorbike Rental
- Mr Duc – Hoi An Motorbike Rental
- Hung An Motorbike
- Mr Dung – Hoi An Motorbike Rental
- MOTORBIKE RENTAL SERVICES AT HOI AN HOMESTAY, HOTEL
- The most popular motorbike rental services in Hoi An
- PROCEDURES AND BENEFITS WHEN RENTING A MOTORBIKE IN HOI AN YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Renting a motorbike in Hoi An, which type of vehicle to choose and how to handle when there is a problem
- The experience of renting a motorbike in Hoi An is not known to everyone
- Important notes in the process of renting a motorbike in Hoi An
- RECOMMENDED tourist attractions not to be missed when traveling to Hoi An by motorbike
Motorbike Rental in Hoi An – the most IDEAL means of discovery
Hoi An is an ancient town more than 400 years old. This used to be a trading place for many merchants from all over the world, creating a diverse and unique culture. Up to now, Hoi An ancient town still retains the status quo of some architectural works, in the field of ancient houses, temples, assembly halls, grass wells. Becoming an attractive destination for those who want to learn about the nation’s history and admire the ancient and peaceful beauty of this place.
As a famous tourist city, to Hoi An you have many options of means of transport such as taxi, car, cyclo. But surely if you are a young believer who loves to explore, motorbikes will be the ideal choice.
Renting a motorbike in Hoi An brings a lot of benefits:
- Helping you to be proactive in terms of time, being able to schedule and move right there without having to wait for a motorbike rental or depend on anyone.
- This city is not big, but there are many alleys and alleys, if traveling by car or cyclo, it will be difficult to enter.
- With a motorbike, you can easily wriggle into every small street, every shop, etc. The feeling of discovery is great.
- Traveling by motorbike, you can also freely admire the beautiful scenery along the way, breathe in the wind and enjoy the open space.
- This is the cheapest form of exploring the old town and the places on the edge of the old town, saving you a lot of money.
There are many motorbike rental places in Hoi An so it is not difficult if you want to find a motorbike rental during your days here. The following names can be found:
LATEST BIKE RENTAL HOI AN PRICE IN HOI AN
Motorbike rental Hoi An and rental service in Hoi An in the past few years must be said to be extremely developed. Not only in terms of quantity, but also in motorbike quality are invested synchronously, in order to attract customers as well as build reputation in the long run. It is not difficult for you to rent a motorbike in just 5-10 minutes. Of course, to choose a satisfactory “war horse” is not an easy thing.
Before learning about the procedure as well as some reputable motorbike rental addresses in Hoi An, you need to consult the price in advance to make the right choice according to your needs and budget. Below is the motorbike rental price list that Anh Khoa Motorbike has compiled from my experience and information from the stores.
MOTORBIKE RENTAL IN HOI AN – FOR SCOOTER:
- Renting a Honda Airblade motorbike: The rental price is VND 150,000/day if renting for 1-2 days and VND 120,000/day if renting for 3 days if rented for 3 days.
- Rent a Honda Lead motorbike: Rental price is 150,000 VND/day if you rent 1-2 days and 100,000 VND/day if you rent more than 3 days
- Honda Vision motorbike rental: 150,000 VND/day if you rent 1-2 days and 120,000 VND if rented for 3 days.
MOTORBIKE RENTAL IN HOI AN – FOR SEMI-AUTOMATIC:
- Sirius motorbike rental: 1-2 day rental costs 120,000 VND / day, rent over 3 days is 80,000 VND / day.
- Honda Wave RSX motorbike rental: 1-2 day rental costs 120,000 VND / day, rent over 3 days is 80,000 VND / day.
- Renting a Honda Wave S motorbike: Rent for 1-2 days for 120,000 VND/day, 3 days for 100,000 VND/day.
MOTORCYCLE RENTAL IN HOI AN – FOR MANUAL, SPORTS:
- Rent a motorbike Yamaha Exciter 150: 150,000 VND/day if renting for 1-2 days, 140,000 VND/day if renting for 3 days.
- Renting a Yamaha NVX motorbike: 150,000 VND/day if renting for 1-2 days, 140,000 VND/day if renting for 3 days.
NOTE: Above is the reference price in some stores, and it is the best price you can rent. If renting at a hotel, the motorbike rental price is more expensive, it is about 150,000 VND / for scooters and 120,000 VND / for semi-automatic. Therefore, if you have high requirements for quality and design, you should go directly to the store to choose for yourself.
Anh Khoa – Hoi An Motorbike Rental
The first address that I would like to introduce is Anh Khoa Motorbike. This is a reputable unit specializing in motorbike rental in the central provinces, in which Hoi An is one of the areas with the most investment. There are many reasons for you to immediately contact Anh Khoa – Hoi An if you want to rent a good quality motorbike to travel in Hoi An.
- FIRST: Enthusiastic staff, ready to deliver the bike on time, at the right location.
- SECOND: Simple bike rental procedure, only keep ID card and deposit, extremely low deposit.
- THIRD: When returning the bike is very convenient, you only need to contact 15 minutes before the shop will receive the bike and return the deposit as well as the original documents.
Mr Duc – Hoi An Motorbike Rental
If you hate cumbersome procedures and need to find a place to rent a motorbike simply and quickly, come to Mr Duc Motorbike. When choosing to rent a motorbike, you just need to show your identity card and driver’s license to receive the bike.
Depending on the type of motorbike as well as the number of rental days, the price will be corresponding, but still very cheap from 120,000 VND. Besides, you also support petrol, helmets and many other incentives.
In addition, Mr Duc Motorbike rental service also has facilities in Da Nang, Hue, Phong Nha – Quang Binh. Therefore, you can combine the trip from Phong Nha – Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An very interesting, then you just need to rent in one place, pay in one place is very convenient.
- ADD: 300 Nguyen Duy Hieu, Hoi An
- Phone: 0235 3829 865
Hung An Motorbike
- ADD: 05 Do Dang Tuyen, Hoi An
- Phone: 0905 430 297
Hung An is a cheap Hoi An motorbike rental place that has been operating for a long time, chosen by a large number of tourists. If you choose Hung An, you can choose from many types of motorbikes such as, including new motorbikes with prices from 80,000 – 150,000 VND/day. Especially when using the service, you also get 1 liter of petrol and helmet for free.
In addition, when you can’t come directly to rent a motorbike, you can contact the store via phone number for advice and support for motorbike delivery. Those are the reasons that many visitors to Hoi An still choose Hung An to rent a motorbike.
Mr Dung – Hoi An Motorbike Rental
- ADD: 62B Dao Duy Tu, Hoi An
- Phone: 090 537 34 34
Mr Dung is also the most famous motorbike rental shop in this country. This is the facility that initiates the door-to-door motorbike delivery service to help customers easily rent a motorbike when they are far away. This facility has been operating for a long time, but the motorbikes here are still very new, the engine is strong. When renting a motorbike, you can use free water, protective gear, helmets, insurance papers for the motorbike…
MOTORBIKE RENTAL SERVICES AT HOI AN HOMESTAY, HOTEL
In addition to direct rental at motorbike rental shops in Hoi An, when you need a motorbike urgently, you can also rent it right at the hotel or homestay that you are staying at. Currently, in order to meet the sightseeing and travel needs of staying guests, most hotels and homestays have motorbikes available or are associated with motorbike rental services for door-to-door delivery.
Should you rent a motorbike at Hoi An homestay hotel?
- First: Renting at a hotel or homestay helps you save money and time compared to renting directly at a store. At that time, you just need to contact the reception, say you need to rent a motorbike, the reception will rent it to you right away if the hotel still has a motorbike. In case the motorbike is out of stock, they will actively call the motorbike hirer.
- Second: The price of renting a motorbike at a homestay or hotel is not cheap, but it is not expensive, ranging from 120,000 VND to 150,000 VND / day depending on the number of motorbikes or scooters.
- Third: The procedure to rent a motorbike here is much simpler than when renting at a store. Because there will usually be no procedures for making a delivery contract, simply because the hotel has already kept your ID card.
- Fourth: The accompanying services when renting at the hotel are the same as in the store. That means you will be loaned 2 helmets, 1 liter of petrol, and a raincoat. When you feel unsatisfied with the motorbike, you can ask to exchange for another motorbike , they will not make it difficult for you.
– Renting a motorbike at a hotel or homestay is quite easy, but to make sure you have the right motorbike on time, the right model, and the right quality for you, try to rent it the night before. For the next morning, people will deliver the car to the place on time, avoiding renting the car until it is ready to go, then it takes time to wait and other customers rent the car.
– The number of motorbike in the hotel is often small, the motorbikes are not regularly maintained. If there is an external connection, you will not be able to choose the car you like. So, if you rent to travel in the city, it’s okay. And if you rent to go on a trip to Hoi An or farther places like My Son sanctuary, Dong Giang tea hill, it’s best to go to a shop to rent for peace of mind.
The most popular motorbike rental services in Hoi An
Rent a motorbike in Hoi An to visit the central old town
This is the most popular form of motorbikerental in Hoi An. Besid es places located in the old town area, which can be walked or cyclo to visit, most other places such as An Bang beach, Bay Mau coconut forest, Tra Que vegetable village are located far from the center. And then, you need a motorbike to facilitate commuting, moving from one location to another, saving costs.
Rent a motorbike by the hour in Hoi An
If you do not need to rent a motorbike for the whole day, you can switch to an hourly rental. On average, the price of renting a motorbike for 1 hour in Hoi An is about 20,000 VND, 2 hours is 40,000 VND and for a few hours, it multiplies. However, if you just want to rent to pick up a friend, visit a nearby place, you should rent by the hour. If you rent many hours, you should rent for 1 day, in Hoi An less than 6 hours for half a day, over 6 hours for 1 day.
PROCEDURES AND BENEFITS WHEN RENTING A MOTORBIKE IN HOI AN YOU NEED TO KNOW
Is the Hoi An motorbike rental procedure complicated,Your benefits when renting a motorbike in Hoi An what do you need?
Renting a motorbike in Hoi An is not as complicated and cumbersome as many people think. To be quick, you need to prepare a few necessary documents such as: Identity card, driving license, deposit amount (if required), for foreigners need to leave a passport.
Present the above 2 documents to the motorbike rental company, some places take pictures and you keep the original for convenience when moving. After that, there will be a motorbike rental contract, you sign the confirmation and receive the car. It’s very simple and fast so it won’t take up your time.
In addition, you can also have someone deliver to your place at your hotel, bus station or beach if you don’t want to waste time and money to go directly to the store. However, for the convenience of both parties, you should contact to book a motorbike 1 day in advance, the next day they will deliver on time, at the right address. Moreover, you can also move the motorbike right away, the shop also has time to maintain your car before delivery.
Your benefits when renting a motorbike in Hoi An
Hoi An motorbike rental service with a very simple procedure, just the process of delivering and receiving the motorbike between the lessor and the lessee. Along with being asked for a good motorbike, reputable car rental shops will also guarantee you some of the following benefits.
- Helmets can be borrowed, maximum 2 helmets/motorbike.
- Pour at least 1 liter of gasoline for customers to run.
- In addition, some places are even more thoughtful, preparing both raincoats, tourist maps, lanyards, etc. for the convenience of those who go on a long trip such as in Quang Nam, out in Hue.
To ensure your rights, first, if you are a guest wishing to rent, you must understand its procedures. In addition to being supported by the store with supplies and support along the way, you also need to be clear about the specific requirements of the motorbike owner. All are clearly shown on the contract of fraud – receiving the motorbike, so you need to read it carefully to avoid unexpected incidents.
Renting a motorbike in Hoi An, which type of vehicle to choose and how to handle when there is a problem
What kind of motorbike should I choose when renting a motorbike in Hoi An? Scooter or semi-automatic?
As you can see here, motorbike rental units in Hoi An offer a full range of vehicles from semi-automatic, scooters to manual bikes. Depending on your preferences and needs to use to choose for yourself the most suitable bike. In general, the roads of Hoi An and other neighboring provinces do not have many bumpy and difficult sections. This means that any vehicle can run.
- Semi-automatic bike as like Wave, Sirius, Jupiter … are the bikes that save gas, climb strong slopes, the rental price is also the cheapest.
- Scooters like as Lead, Vision, Air Blade, Nouvo… run smoothly, smoothly, with a large trunk that can hold a lot of things, but the price is a bit high and if traveling on difficult terrain you should consider.
When having trouble renting a motorbike in Hoi An, how to handle it?
In the process of renting a motorbike in Hoi An, it is inevitable that you will encounter some unexpected problems such as: engine problems, damaged vehicles or traffic jams. It’s easy to make a decision if it’s your motorbike but someone else’s motorbike you have to consider. In this case how to handle?
According to the experience of renting a motorbike in Hoi An, the first time you encounter a problem, you must be very calm, do not worry too much. Then contact the rental facility for the best possible support. In case the motorbike has a few small problems, they will guide you on how to solve it because they are more experienced than you anyway. But if the damage is severe, please ask the rental agency to change to another motorbike so as not to affect the schedule. Note, absolutely do not arbitrarily solve.
The experience of renting a motorbike in Hoi An is not known to everyone
Determine the line of rental motorbike that suit your needs
First determine the place you want to go to to choose the right vehicle to both save costs and ensure safety. If you are just around in the inner city, it is quite easy to choose a scooter for comfort and luxury, otherwise, choose a digital motorbike.
Renting a motorbike in Hoi An is absolutely not cheap
Secondly, you should not be too greedy because there is always the saying “you get what you pay for” or “money goes with quality”, so tax bases with too low prices are likely to have poor quality motorbike. So in the process of moving, it is inevitable that damage will result in loss of money to repair and take more of your time.
How to calculate the time and price of motorbike rental in Hoi An
Just like in Da Nang and Hue, most motorbike rental units in Hoi An have the following ways to calculate the rental time: Rent over 6 hours for 1 day Rent for less than 6 hours for half a day The rental will be fully charged for 24 hours for you, meaning that when you receive the motorbike at 7 am today, you must pay before 7 am the next day. If renting from morning to afternoon, it will be counted as 1 day, if the rental period is over 6 hours. This is a way to calculate the rental time commonly applied by motorbike rental establishments, both at shops and at hotels and homestays. Usually renting in a store will be more flexible than renting at a hotel.
Retain motorbike delivery documents when renting a motorbike
Whether a motorbike rental address is large or small, the contract is extremely important, if there is no motorbike delivery contract with full information of the lessor and the lessee, it must at least be have receipts for delivery. With places that require a lot of deposit, with high requirements, the more you have to read the terms carefully, see if it is reasonable or not.
The motorbike delivery contract should be kept in the bag carefully to avoid losing it. At that time, the contract will be a document to ensure the interests of both parties, in addition to the information of the landlord you contact when needed. When you receive the motorbike, you only need to hand over the contract to return the car, get your ID and deposit back.
Check the motorbike before receiving
Carefully check the motorbike rental contract, before receiving the motorbike, you need to test the car to see if there is anything wrong with it to report the repair, also avoid paying for the error even if it is not your fault. When you are sure, sign and receive the car. You should also ask clearly the time to return the car to return the car on time, avoiding additional fees.
Fill up with gas after receiving the motorbike
After receiving the motorbike from the delivery person, you should check how much gasoline is inside, if carefully, ask if they have poured it or not. Usually, the motorbike rental company will have about 1 liter or less ready, enough for you to go to the gas station to refuel. This is something that you need to remember before you start your journey, because if you forget, the motorbike runs out of gas in the middle of the road, it is very difficult to manage.
Below I will note some of the gas stations in Hoi An:
- Petrolimex Le Hong Phong Gas Station: 61 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An
- Petrolimex gas station: 124 Hung Vuong, Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An
- Petrolimex Duy Vinh Petroleum Store, Duy Xuyen: Extended DT 616 Road, Vinh Nam Commune, Duy Vinh District, Duy Phuoc, Duy Xuyen.
- Cua Dai gas station: 52 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Quang Nam Petrolimex Huynh Thuc Khang petrol station: 102 Hung Vuong, Cam Pho ward, Hoi An
Important notes in the process of renting a motorbike in Hoi An
As you have seen, Hoi An is a famous tourist destination of the Central region as well as of the whole country. That’s why the motorbike rental service in Hoi An is also very developed, so it’s not difficult if you want to own a motorbike during the journey. However, before you pick up the motorbike , you should note the following:
- Once you have determined the facility you will rent, please contact to book a motorbike in advance to avoid the situation of running out of motorbikes or cars of poor quality, unsatisfactory. In particular, if traveling to Hoi An in the peak season, holidays, and Tet, it is more important to pay attention to this issue.
- Bring a full range of identification documents including: identity card or passport, driver’s license and a little cash to facilitate motorbike rental procedures.
- When renting a motorbike, ask for a clear contract, discuss carefully about the location of delivery / pick up, you should make an appointment at the most convenient place for you.
- You will certainly never bring a helmet when you go out, so ask the rental company to prepare a quality helmet, usually they will lend you 2, some places even give 1 liter gasoline.
RECOMMENDED tourist attractions not to be missed when traveling to Hoi An by motorbike
Famous for its ancient and timeless beauty and historical and cultural values, Hoi An has always been an attractive destination, attracting tourists from all over the country. This place used to be a bustling commercial port, the second busiest in Southeast Asia. Therefore, merchants also gathered here, creating a port town with many different colors.
There are countless places for you to explore, with Hoi An motorbike rental service, you can start your discovery journey with the following destinations:
- Visiting the Hoi An old town: Cau Pagoda – a typical symbol of Hoi An, Cantonese Assembly Hall – a famous relic, Tan Ky ancient house more than 200 years old, walking around Hoi An market.
- Traditional craft villages: After going to all the nearby places, continue to drive your motorbike to the nearby coastal spots. Tra Que Vegetable Village – where you will be able to hoe the ground yourself, grow vegetables like a real farmer; Learn to make ceramic products at Thanh Ha pottery village and Kim Bong carpentry village.
- Places to play: Bay Mau coconut forest where the West is bold, An Bang beach is cool with a variety of fresh seafood, My Son sanctuary still retains traces of the ancient Champa kingdom.
- Places to eat: Ba Buoi chicken rice, Phuong bread, Cao Lau Thanh, Ba Le well pancakes, Bong Hong White cauldron dumplings.
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Hoi An when there are useful suggestions and experiences from Anh Khoa. Above are the shares that have been gathered by our team through visits to Hoi An and traveling by motorbike. Hopefully with the information we share, you will find a suitable motorbike to rent for your upcoming journey.