The name Phong Nha – Ke Bang is a combination of the name Phong Nha cave and the Ke Bang limestone forest area. This place is likened to a huge geological museum valuable because of its complex geographical structure, which gathers many different types of rocks such as sandstone, quartz, schist, siliceous limestone, marl, etc. granodiorite, diorite, aplite, pegmatite, and many more.
How to get from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car
From Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car will take about 6.5 hours distance from Hoi An (338 kilometers) there are many means to move here for travel such as motorbike rental, taxi, private car transportation is the optimal solution. A private car is undoubtedly the fastest, most luxurious, and most comfortable way to make this journey. Having a private driver gives you the advantage of being picked up and dropped off directly at your hotel at any time that suits you. It also minimizes any potential stress as the journey from Hoi An to Phong Nha is simple, unchanged midway.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha by Private Car
|TYPE OF CAR||ROUTE & PRICE||ROUTE & PRICE|
|Car 4 seats||1 way: 3,300,000 VND||round trip: 4,300,000 VND|
|Car 7 seats||1 way: 3,500,000 VND||round trip: 4,500,000 VND|
|Car 16 seats||1 way: 4,500,000 VND||round trip: 5,500,000 VND|
- Professional driver, careful driving
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Toll fees
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Baby seat
- Oversized luggage
- Travel Insurance
- Tips (Optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Route from Hoi An to Phong Nha
- How to get from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car
- Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Phong Nha of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha?
- What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Phong Nha?
- Customer reviews who have booked transfer Hoi An to Phong Nha by car
- Advantages of book the private car for transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha
- How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car
- Interesting information about Phong Nha
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- The most popular tours options from Hoi An
What to expect in your trip?
Your trip with Anh Khoa Travel will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our professional driver. Along the way you will visit:
- Marble Mountains
- Hai Van Pass
- Lap An Lagoon
- Hien Luong Bridge
Surcharge when stopping sightseeing
- Not available
All cancelations from guests arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 24 hours before departure: No charges
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the transfer
The process of booking the private car from Hoi An to Phong Nha
- Get information requesting Hoi An private car booking from Hoi An to Phong Nha
- Get all booking information: name, pick-up location, date and time, and vehicle type and quote.
- Your driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book your private car in Hoi An
- Drop you off at Phong Nha or hotel and pay
- Finish the trip
Some notes when booking the private car in Hoi An to Phong Nha Ke Bang
- Child seats are available upon request (separately)
- For urgent requests to book a private car to move from Hoi An to Phong Nha (24 hours in advance), please contact Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond in a timely manner. earliest time.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose private car service from Hoi An to Phong Nha of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transport company from Hoi An to Phong Nha by Hoi An private car.
- New, high-quality private car from Hoi An to Phong Nha
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Quick Book the car via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
When should you book the private car to transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha?
- You need a private space for you and your family.
- Traveling with a baby
- You are the one who has already planned
- Love the clean and quiet
- Move fast and don’t want to wait long
- Love the driver to pick you up at the door
- Cheap price but quality
What type of private car do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Phong Nha?
|Sedan (4 seats)||SUV (7 seats)||Van (16 seats)|
|Toyota Vios, Kia Cerato||Toyota Fortuner||Ford Transit|
Customer reviews who have booked transfer Hoi An to Phong Nha by car
Advantages of book the private car for transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha
- Personal freedom, without affecting others
- Comfortable travel plan
- Cheap and easy to move
- Safe and cost-effective
- Friendly driver, easy to change schedule
- And of course, taking a private car will be faster than other public transport
How to book the transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha by private car
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
- Whatsapp / Line / Viber / Kakaotalk / Zalo ➡️ +84 935 439 306
- Facebook Messenger
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal (add 3% transaction fee)
- Cash at our office or to the driver.
Interesting information about Phong Nha
Attractions in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
Phong Nha Cave
Among the caves, Phong Nha is really the most prominent with a survey length of nearly 8 km, mainly with underground rivers ranked in the list of caves with the longest underground river in the world.
Visitors get off the motorboat and follow the Son River to Phong Nha cave. Coming to Phong Nha, you will feel very interesting, relaxed, and comfortable. The air here is fresh and cool. On summer days, when it is “bright” outside, the Quang Binh sunburns, but when entering the cave the temperature is only about 17-19oC. Sailing down the boat with more than 600m of water in the cave, visitors can enjoy the strange natural beauty. The stunning grandeur of the First Cave.
In turn, explore Co Tien & Cung Dinh caves to see colorful stalactites and stalactites, listen to the music of the mountain god’s wine party fluttering in the wind, admire the majesty of the chambers, limestone corridors covered with stalactites and stalactites. glitter, with the same thrill as lying in the mouth of a giant monster.
Dubbed “the palace in the ground”, Thien Duong cave (belonging to Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province) is one of the most magnificent and magical wonders in the world. Paradise cave is located at km 16 (far away from the center of Quang Binh province). The western branch of the Ho Chi Minh road is nearly 4 km), about 20km from Phong Nha Cave, located in the heart of a limestone mountain complex at an altitude of 191m, surrounded by the primeval forest of Phong Nha – Ke National Park. Bang. Thien Duong Cave is a dry cave that is considered the longest in Asia. Thien Duong cave has a length of 31.4 km, a width ranging from 30 to 100m, the widest place is 150m, and the height from the bottom to the ceiling is about 60m.
Stepping into the cave, people will be satisfied to imagine in front of countless stalactites with many different shapes that the “explorers” have used beautiful languages to name. as a statue of a virgin mother holding a baby in her hand; The Giao Tri Palace is the place where the Jade Emperor discussed the country with his courtiers, surrounded by statues of unicorns, phoenixes… Compared to Phong Nha Cave, the stalactites in Thien Duong cave have more shapes.
Ticket price to visit Thien Duong Cave:
- Adults: 250,000 VND/ 01 ticket/ 01 adult.
- Children from 1.1m to 1.3m: 125,000 VND/ 01 ticket/ 01 child.
- Children under 1.1m in height are exempted from admission.
Electic transfer service:
– Electric 4 seats: One-way ticket price: 60,000 VND/route/way. Round trip ticket price: 100,000 VND/route/round
– Electric 6 seats: One-way ticket price: 90,000 VND/route/way. Round trip ticket price: 150,000 VND / route / round
– Electric 8 seats: 200,000vnd/car/round
– Electric 14 seats: 350,000vnd/car/round
Chay River Dark Cave
Dark Cave is a branch of the Phong Nha cave system, which was surveyed by British Royal explorers in 1990 and 1992. The cave has a door 20 meters wide and 40 meters high. Like many caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang area, Dark cave is both a water cave and a dry cave with a length of 5,258m and a height of 80m. Dark Cave is the name given by the British Royal cave expedition because the “dark light” in the cave is so dense that it makes people think they can be touched.
The cave is still pristine with thousands of stalactite columns with diverse and unique shapes and is the refuge of many animals such as bats and swallows. In particular, the area of the cave is also a shelter for Ha Tinh langurs – one of the primates listed in the Red Book of Vietnam. Due to its location right next to the river and high humidity, the stalactites at Dark Cave are covered with a large amount of moss, creating a characteristic green color. The dark cave is still pristine without a lighting system like Phong Nha cave, Thien Duong cave can have. You can walk up the wooden stairs 1 km long and then discover yourself by the light of the headlight. Here you can join the zipline service to the entrance of Dark cave, zipline to swim in Chay river, and many fun sports games.
Ticket price to visit Chay River, Dark cave
- Adult package ticket: 450,000 VND/pax (over 1.3m tall, weight from 40-90kg). Includes Zipline through a dark cave, dark cave exploration and mud bath, Kayak, Zipline river bathing, Adventure bridge, basketball, handball, and water sports games, Discovery equipment, safety…
- Children: 150,000 VND/pax (from 1m – 1.3m high, no zipline, use kayak with parents). Includes: Dark cave exploration and mud bath; discovery equipment, safety… water sports games (not including thrilling games).
- Children: 110,000 VND/pax (from 1m-1.3m high, only participating in water games, not including thrilling games)
- Child: Free (under 1m high, only use children’s swimming pool)
- General admission ticket 270,000 VND / person (only for people from 1.3m tall and above, weight over 40kg and under 90kg). Includes Zipline through the dark cave, Kayak, Zipline for river bathing, Adventure bridge, water sports games, safety equipment..
From Phong Nha tourist area, along Ho Chi Minh Road (east branch) in the North to Khe Gat T-junction, turn west on Ho Chi Minh Road (Western branch) about 10 km to reach Nuoc Mooc spring eco-tourism site. . Visitors can also follow the boat upstream of Son, turn to Chay stream more than 6km to reach the above tourist destination.
Mooc stream eco-tourism area is really unlike other tourist destinations in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, this place still retains the inherent wildness and purity, is really attractive, and causes many impressive surprises. Poetic beauty, charming scenery, fresh air where Mooc Spring is an attractive tourist, resting and relaxing destination for tourists from near and far when coming to Quang Binh.
Ticket price to visit Mooc Spring
- Package service ticket: 180,000 VND/ 01 ticket/ 01 adult (Including: Stream bathing, Jumping, Kayaking, Life jackets, Paddles, Rescue).
- Children 1.3m and above: 100,000 VND/time.
- General admission ticket: 80,000 VND/ 01 ticket. Children under 1.3m in height are exempted from admission.
Phong Nha Gallery
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
The most popular tours options from Hoi An
The information of the article is to introduce a private car service from Hoi An to Phong Nha by Private Car with a driver and some useful information about the Phong Nha Ke Bang, hope you have a happy trip with our service.“Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel Team“
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Phong Nha?
Travel time from Hoi An to Phong Nha, if you go straight, it takes about 6,5 hrs (distance from Hoi An about 338 km)
Where will we meet our driver for our transport to Phong Nha from Hoi An
Our driver will pick you up right at the hotel door that you have booked to go from Hoi An to Phong Nha according to the information in the booking.