Not far from the bustling capital Hanoi, but Ninh Binh always gives visitors a strange sense of peace and lightness.
How to get from Hoi An to Ninh Binh by Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Ninh Binh bus takes about 14 hours (699km), you can have many choices to go to Ninh Binh from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Ninh Binh.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Ninh Binh sleeper Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Ninh Binh||440,000 VND ($19,5)||Sleeping Bus||14 hrs||1:00 pm → 4:00 am|
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
- Vehicle, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
- How to get from Hoi An to Ninh Binh by Bus
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Ninh Binh?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Ninh Binh?
- High rating from customers
- How to book the Bus Hoi An to Ninh Binh
- Information about Ninh Binh
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Ninh Binh Sleeper Bus
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Ninh Binh
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Ninh Binh and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Ninh Binh
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles accounts for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Ninh Binh?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Ninh Binh?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Ninh Binh. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel always strives to serve customers the best!
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Ninh Binh
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Information about Ninh Binh
Referring to Ninh Binh, many people will immediately think of famous tourist destinations such as Trang An, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc Bich Dong… Now let’s join Anh Khoa Travel to fully list “all” attractive tourist attractions. The best in this ancient capital.
Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex
Trang An tourist area is the most famous tourist destination of Ninh Binh today. With beautiful unspoiled natural scenery, Trang An Ninh Binh has been recognized by Unesco as a natural heritage and a world cultural heritage.
The scenery here is made up of winding rivers flowing through limestone mountains, creating countless magical and mysterious natural caves that attract visitors. To explore Trang An, visitors will be sitting on a boat to admire the surrounding mountain nature.
Tam Coc – Bich Dong
Located in Ninh Hai commune, Hoa Lu district, Tam Coc – Bich Dong is a familiar destination that tourists definitely cannot ignore when coming to Ninh Binh. Visiting Tam Coc, you will be sitting on a boat, down the poetic Ngo Dong River watching the overlapping mountains and iridescent golden rice fields. The poetic scenery here will surely captivate any visitor. The ferry ticket price is 150K Vietnam Đồng to carry 4 people.
In addition, visitors can also visit Bich Dong, including a dry cave in the middle of the mountain and a water cave. On the mountain, there is Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient temple stretching over 3 floors of the mountain, where visitors from all over the world come to burn incense and pray. The entrance ticket price is 120K Vietnam Đồng per adult, 60,000 Vietnam Đồng per child.
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
Hoa Lu ancient capital is located in Truong Yen commune, Hoa Lu district, which is a particularly important national relic complex of Vietnam. This relic includes King Dinh Temple, King Le temple, and many other works. Currently, Hoa Lu ancient capital is a favorite destination of many tourists, especially those who want to learn about history as well as go to a ceremony to pray for good luck
Mua Cave, located at the foot of Mua Mountain, is a tourist destination in the tourist complex of Khe Dau Ha village, Ninh Xuan commune. Although not as famous as many other scenic spots in Ninh Binh, Mua Cave has won the hearts of many tourists because of its beautiful natural scenery as well as the space here that is not jostled or crowded like other places. other famous spots.
From the bottom of the mountain, you can clearly see the stairs extending to the top of the mountain, looking like a miniature Great Wall. Reaching the top of Mua mountain, you will be able to see the view of ripe rice fields as if they were miniature insight, and rowing boats floating on the water.
Bai Dinh Pagoda
Located 15km from Ninh Binh city, Bai Dinh pagoda is the largest temple complex in Vietnam with many records that have been established as the largest Dai Hong in Vietnam; owns the tallest and heaviest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam; is the temple with the largest set of three statues in Vietnam; The temple has the largest well in Vietnam as well as the most stone statues of arhats in Vietnam.
This is a pilgrimage destination for tourists who have the heart to worship and prostrate. The scenery is like a fairyland of Bai Dinh pagoda, making anyone who comes here can feel the purity and peace of the space here.
Am Tien Cave – “Excellent love cup in Ninh Binh”
As a national monument located in the Hoa Lu national relic complex, Am Tien cave is a destination that visitors cannot ignore if they want to enjoy the peaceful and poetic natural scenery. Because of its unspoiled beauty, separate from the outside world, this place is also called by young people the name “Excellent love cup“.
Everything here has a slightly melancholy nuance, tinged with time and beautiful scenery like a place of paradise, which will give visitors a different feeling compared to other landscapes in Ninh Binh. Tickets to visit Am Tien cave are 20K Vietnam Dong per 1 person.
Thung Nham Bird Garden
Thung Nham Bird Park is one of the most attractive places in Ninh Binh, a place full of cultural and spiritual factors as well as a biodiversity landscape. Surrounded by tropical forests on limestone mountains, with many caves and valleys blending with the nature of trees and flowers.
In particular, you will also discover the life of nearly 40 species of birds with the number of up to 50,000 birds. Every sunset, you will see flocks of white storks flying all over the wetland, creating an amazing wild beauty that is hard to find anywhere else.
Van Long Lagoon
A charming eco-tourism area with poetic clouds, as famous as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, is Van Long lagoon. The lagoon has an area of 3000ha, is the largest wetland nature reserve in the Northern Delta.
When traveling on a boat on the lagoon, visitors will see the water surface as flat as a giant mirror. Therefore, this place is also known as “the bay without waves”. Going down the small leaf boat, around you is a vast swamp of water, birds, langurs, and limestone mountains with the shape of the name like Meo Rao mountain, Mam Xoi Mountain, Hom book mountain, Co mountain. Fairy… The poetic natural scenery here makes anyone fall in love.
Cuc Phuong National Park
Cuc Phuong National Park has a total area of 25,000 hectares, is a famous tourist destination for ecology and environment, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors every year. Visitors here will be able to explore the rich flora and fauna, admire the beautiful natural landscape, participate in programs of eco-tourism, resort, campfire, adventure, research, and historical culture.
Phat Diem Church
Phat Diem Cathedral (commonly known as Phat Diem Stone Church) is a Catholic church complex of about 22 hectares, located in Phat Diem town, Kim Son district, Ninh Binh province. Phat Diem stone church is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful churches, considered the “catholic capital” of Vietnam.
Phat Diem Church was built entirely of stone and wood, started construction, and was completed from 1875 to 1898. Although it is a Catholic church, it is modeled after the architectural features of traditional Vietnamese temples and pagodas. Nam creates a unique feature that no other church has.
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Inform: the bus service from Hoi An to Da Lat has STOP Read more: Hoi An to Hue Bus, Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus, […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world because it owns a beach located in the city center and […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral waterHot Springs Park (Than Tai) because this is the only hot spring resort in Da Nang, is the destination that ranks at number 2 after […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsSurely when mentioning Tam Thanh, Tam Ky, Quang Nam, you will immediately think of the famous colorful mural village in the country. But not only […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyLang Co beach is a natural scenic spot of Thua Thien-Hue province, along with Hai Van-Non Nuoc cluster included in the list of Vietnam’s national […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Private Car – City of poetryQuy Nhon tourism, a very popular destination recently for domestic tourists, owns beautiful attractions such as Jeju Island, South Korea. Typical dishes and comfortable resorts. […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Ninh Binh?
The bus from Hoi An to Ninh Binh by Bus takes about 15hrs (699km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Ninh Binh