Hanoi tourism from the past has always left a special mark in the hearts of tourists. Because, it seems that Hanoi is beautiful in every frame, the ancient beauty of thirty-six streets. Hanoi in modern times still has something rustic and peaceful.
How to get from Hoi An to Hanoi by Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Hanoi bus takes about 16 hours (793 km), you can have many choices to go to Hanoi from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Ha Noi.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Ha Noi sleeper Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Ha Noi||440,000 VND ($19,5)||Sleeping Bus||16 hrs||1:00 pm → 6:00 am|
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
- Vehicle, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
- How to get from Hoi An to Hanoi by Bus
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Hanoi of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Hanoi?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Hanoi?
- High rating from customers
- How to book the Bus Hoi An to Hanoi
- Information about Hanoi
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the transfer from Hoi An to Hanoi Sleeper Bus
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Ha Noi
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Ha Noi and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Hanoi
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Hanoi of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles account for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Hanoi?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Hanoi?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Hanoi. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel always strives to serve customers the best!
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Hanoi
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Information about Hanoi
Hanoi 36 streets, Hanoi with lemon tea, Hanoi with iced tea on the sidewalk… It seems that these simple descriptions can gather all the idyllic things of the capital land. Along with the history of “thousand years of civilization”, Hanoi always attracts tourists with a unique color, a rich cultural identity, and a unique way of life that cannot be confused with any other place. If you are curious about that “color”, save the following Hanoi travel experiences and schedule a trip to discover the capital!
Ideal time to visit Hanoi
Hanoi’s climate is also divided into four distinct seasons, each season has its own beauty, so you can travel here at any time of the year. However, according to Hanoi travel experiences, the city is most famous in the flower seasons and especially in Hanoi’s autumn.
Flowering season: Hanoi is full of flower seasons all year round such as peach blossom (January), Ban flower (February), Sua flower (March), lotus (summer), milk flower (September – October). , daisies (October – December)…
Autumn – early winter: Always entering poetry with so much romance, Hanoi from autumn to early winter is the most beautiful time of the city. The weather is now less hot, the sun is mild, in the cold, there is the scent of milk flowers spreading all over the streets. Always entering poetry with so much romance, Hanoi from autumn to early winter is the most beautiful time in the city. The weather is now less hot, the sun is mild, in the cold, there is the scent of milk flowers spreading all over the streets.
Tourist places in Hanoi
Locations near the city center
Concentrated in the central area are places not to be missed when traveling to Hanoi, so you don’t have to go far to “conquer” quite a lot of capital!
Hoan Kiem lake
Located in the heart of the capital is Hoan Kiem Lake – a lake associated with an important historical story of the capital. Around Hoan Kiem Lake is also a diverse historical architectural complex, becoming a place not to be missed for anyone traveling to Hanoi.
- Monuments in Hoan Kiem Lake area: Turtle Tower, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge, Pen Tower, Dai Nghien, Hoa Phong Tower…
- Address: Right in the middle of the old town, in Hoan Kiem district
Hanoi Old Town Area
It can be said that “36 streets” is what has made the reputation of Hanoi. Starting out as a residential area outside the imperial citadel, the neighborhood has been bustling for several hundred years with craft and trade activities.
Coming to the old town today, you can still enjoy the ancient space, tinged with the time of low-style houses, tile roofs, mossy walls.
Dong Xuan market
Saigon has Ben Thanh market, Hanoi has Dong Xuan market. Present since the 19th century, Dong Xuan market is still the largest wholesale market in the Northern region. But if you are a tourist who needs to buy some souvenirs, the market also retails a number of items such as fashion, accessories, home appliances, etc.
- Address: The market is located right in the old town area, you can easily walk from there to visit the market
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 18:00
Hanoi Opera House was built by the French-based on the model of Opera Garnier (Paris), with the desire to turn this place into a center of culture and art of that time.
The Opera House is now the main venue for important events and activities of the capital. Besides, the theater also opens sightseeing tours combined with enjoying the unique Vietnamese soul show to serve Hanoi tourists.
- Address: 01 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem District
- Tour time: 10:30 – 12:00 Monday and Friday. Ticket price is 400,000 VND/person
It will not be difficult to find the cathedral in the busy old town area. Featuring typical Gothic architecture, along with a patch of lime walls that have discolored over time, the cathedral brings an ancient atmosphere to the surrounding area.
- Address: 40 Nha Chung, Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem District
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 21:00
Ba Dinh Square – Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum
As one of the most important historical monuments of the capital, Ba Dinh Square is where Uncle Ho once read the Declaration of Independence, and now is the place where Uncle Ho’s mausoleum is located to remember his gratitude.
The campus behind the mausoleum is the Relic of the Presidential Palace – where Uncle used to live and work in the 1960s. There are houses on stilts, fish ponds, and rustic gardens, allowing visitors to understand more about Uncle Ho’s simple life. during his life.
Time to visit Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum:
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Hot season (April 1 – October 31): 7:30 – 10:30 (open until 11:00 on weekends)
- Cold season (November 1st – March 31st): 8:00 – 11:00
One Pillar Pagoda
As the largest Buddhist center in Vietnam, Hanoi is not uncommon for ancient temples, but the most famous is certainly the One Pillar Pagoda. The pagoda belongs to Dien Huu Tu’s campus, has the architecture of a small worship space, built on a stone pillar in the middle of a lotus lake, worshiping Quan The Am Buddha.
- Address: Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District (near Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum area)
- Opening hours: 6:00 – 18:00 daily
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
Hanoi was the capital of most feudal dynasties, and the most obvious proof of this is the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long. This is a massive relic complex of more than 140 hectares, built over many dynasties.
Over time and war, many vestiges are still preserved and are continuing to be restored, in order to maintain the typical space of the old feudal palace and preserve important relics of the country’s history.
- Address: 18 Hoang Dieu, Ba Dinh District
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 11:30, 13:30 – 17:00 from Tuesday to Sunday
- Typical works: Hanoi flagpole, Doan Mon, Kinh Thien Palace, Hau Lau, Cua Bac
Quoc Tu Giam Temple
Built-in the 11th century, Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam consists of two main works. One is the Temple of Literature, a place to worship the sages and saints of Confucianism. The second is Quoc Tu Giam, which is considered as the first university of our country, initially for the children of kings and aristocrats, then extended to commoners with more intelligence than people.
Today, the Temple of Literature – Quoc Tu Giam is a place where students come to pray for good luck in their studies and work, especially before exams, hoping to get high scores.
- Address: 58 Quoc Tu Giam Street, Dong Da District
- Opening hours: 7:30 – 18:00 (Monday to Friday), 8:00 – 21:00 (Saturday, Sunday)
Having Sword Lake is definitely indispensable for West Lake. If you are looking for a Hanoi travel experience with the most typical cultural attractions of the capital, don’t miss West Lake.
Around the West Lake area are ancient villages and traditional craft villages such as growing flowers, making do paper… And when you’re tired of walking, take time for a boating session on the lake, watching the beautiful sunset. splendid but peaceful.
Places around West Lake:
- Nghi Tam ancient village, Nhat Tan village with flowers and ornamental plants
- Ke Buoi village with the profession of making dó paper
- Phu Tay Ho worships Princess Lieu Hanh (one of the Four Immortals of Vietnam)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda: Located on the east side of West Lake, the pagoda was built in the Ly Dynasty, and still has hundreds of years old statues.
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Referring to Da Lat, surely tourists cannot help but remember the beautiful names such as “poetic city”, “foggy city”, “city of thousands of flowers”… Belongs […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world because it owns a beach located in the city center and […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral waterHot Springs Park (Than Tai) because this is the only hot spring resort in Da Nang, is the destination that ranks at number 2 after […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsSurely when mentioning Tam Thanh, Tam Ky, Quang Nam, you will immediately think of the famous colorful mural village in the country. But not only […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyLang Co beach is a natural scenic spot of Thua Thien-Hue province, along with Hai Van-Non Nuoc cluster included in the list of Vietnam’s national […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Private Car – City of poetryQuy Nhon tourism, a very popular destination recently for domestic tourists, owns beautiful attractions such as Jeju Island, South Korea. Typical dishes and comfortable resorts. […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Hanoi?
The bus from Hoi An to Hanoi by Bus takes about 16hrs (793km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Hanoi