Phong Nha Ke Bang tourism is the first choice of tourists when coming to Quang Binh. Phong Nha is likened to “the place of fairyland” or “the palace in the ground”. With unspoiled natural scenery. As beautiful as a watercolor painting that nature has bestowed on the people of Quang Binh. Therefore, Phong Nha Ke Bang becomes an attractive tourist destination for domestic and foreign tourists. To prepare for Phong Nha travel, you should refer to some Phong Nha Ke Bang travel experiences. The experiences are recorded by local guides to make your trip more complete and enjoy the interesting things.
How to get from Hoi An to Phong Nha Ke Bang by Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave by bus takes about 9 hours (289km), you can have many choices to go to Phong Nha from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Phong Nha Cave.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave by Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave||320,000 VND ($16,5)||Sleeping Bus||8 hrs|
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
- Vehicle, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
- How to get from Hoi An to Phong Nha Ke Bang by Bus
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Phong Nha?
- High rating from customers
- How to book the Bus Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave
- Information about Phong Nha Cave
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the bus from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Ninh Binh and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles accounts for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Phong Nha?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Phong Nha. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel always strives to serve customers the best!
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Information about Phong Nha Cave
Phong Nha Cave in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Forest was recognized by UNESCO as a heritage site according to geological criteria in 2003 and natural heritage in 2015. Phong Nha cave is about 45km northwest of Dong Hoi city. After arriving at Phong Nha tourist center, tourists go down the Son River to visit Phong Nha cave. Let’s explore the beauty of Son River, Phong Nha Cave, Tien Son Cave.
Son River, Phong Nha Cave in Phong Nha Ke Bang area
Legend of the Son River
The Son River is about 35-40 meters wide, the water is blue, clear to the bottom, you can clearly see the schools of fish swimming. The water is green, but people call it the Son River because, in the rainy season, the rainwater erodes the rocks on the mountain slopes, making the river water red like the color of vermilion bricks.
But there is also another thrilling story born from the beginning of the world. Once upon a time, there was a great Dharma master from Heaven who used to come down to visit the lower realms, fell in love with this place, then stayed and taught people how to do business. One year there was a great drought, everything withered; In order to save the people, the great Dharma master sneaked back to Heaven to steal water from the heavenly palace flowing down to the place where the Son River is now. The stream watered the plants and saved the lives of all living beings, but the great master was summoned to Heaven to receive punishment. The villagers appreciated the great master’s heart, so they named this river Son River. Son river flows from Phong Nha cave and connects to Gianh river.
On both sides of the Son River are green mountains. Motorboats carrying tourists run up and down the river. Occasionally, a few small boats will be found to fish and pick up moss; sometimes see scenes of softly curved bamboo banks, children go to the river to bathe, play in the water; On the same river, visitors can also see images of the village girls washing their hair on bamboo bridges mixed with clear laughter and laughter among the mountains here. The scene is so peaceful and easy to remind one of a distant countryside in the memory…
Phong Nha Quang Binh Cave
The boat turned off, the boatman used a pole to bring the boat quietly into the heart of Phong Nha cave. Trapezoidal cave door, about 10 meters high, 20-25 meters wide. Entering the cave, the sweltering feeling of the summer in the central region of the Laotian wind disappears. This feeling is well known. However, the feeling of a ghostly, interesting world … in the fanciful cave gives visitors different feelings in each person.
With a length of 7,729m, a depth of 83m, a height of 50m with many small and large side branches. Including Bi Ky cave, Tien cave, and Cung Dinh cave. Phong Nha cave is a type of underground water cave in the mountain with many typical stalactites. Before the discovery of Son Doong, Phong Nha cave held many records: The longest water cave; The highest and widest cave entrance; The widest and most beautiful sandy and rocky beach; The most beautiful underground lake; The most magnificent and magical stalactites; The longest underground river in Vietnam.
Tien Son Cave, Phong Nha Ke Bang Quang Binh
Call Tien Son a dry cave because it is not connected with Phong Nha, “hanging” at an altitude of 200 meters on the ceiling of Phong Nha cave.
Tien Son cave is 800 meters long, is the “twin” with Phong Nha cave, also a masterpiece of stalactites. It is said that if Phong Nha is as beautiful as the aquarium of King Thuy Te, then Tien Son is as beautiful as the fairy world of the Jade Emperor. Son River and Phong Nha cave had a touching story about the great master who saved humanity, while Tien Son had a story about the love between the brave son of the earth and the fairy who holds the treasure sword of Heaven.
The young man had once risked his life to cross the high mountains and abyss to find fairies to borrow swords to destroy the aquatic monsters that were harming the good people. When the fairies took off their clothes on the bank to go down to the stream to bathe, he stole the treasure sword, thereby killing the demon and eliminating harm to the people. When he returned to the place of the fairies to return the sacred sword, seeing that the fairy sat crying because he had lost the sword, the young man confessed the whole thing. After listening, the fairy admired him and fell in love with him, this cave has since become a dating place for the two. So to say that Tien Son is as beautiful as the fairy world…
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Following the fall of Saigon in 1975, Saigon was “officially” renamed Ho Chi Minh City. However, the old Saigon name is still used by both […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City (220 kilometers on the current highway). In 1999, the […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Referring to Da Lat, surely tourists cannot help but remember the beautiful names such as “poetic city”, “foggy city”, “city of thousands of flowers”… Belongs […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1Nha Trang is recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world because it owns a beach located in the city center and […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1This central coastal city is not only a tourist city but also a place imprinted with cultural-historical, ecological and architectural values of the ancient Vietnamese […]
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Xe Buýt Hội An Tam Kỳ Đón Khách Tận Nơi Tại Nhà (Trung Tâm) Chỉ 60,000đHội An – Tam Kỳ là 2 điểm cầu nối quan trọng để giao thương và đi lại của người dân nói riêng và khách […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral waterHot Springs Park (Than Tai) because this is the only hot spring resort in Da Nang, is the destination that ranks at number 2 after […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintingsSurely when mentioning Tam Thanh, Tam Ky, Quang Nam, you will immediately think of the famous colorful mural village in the country. But not only […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beautyLang Co beach is a natural scenic spot of Thua Thien-Hue province, along with Hai Van-Non Nuoc cluster included in the list of Vietnam’s national […]
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on EarthBach Ma National Park is known as the paradise on earth for those who love to explore nature. This place is not only famous for […]
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave by Bus?
The bus from Hoi An to Phong Nha by Bus takes about 9 hrs (289km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Phong Nha Cave