Dong Hoi, Quang Binh is likened to the heart of the Central region, where the mountains and the sea blend together, there are countless scenic spots that captivate people such as the sea and islands, caves, historical relics of a time, and world natural heritage.
How to get from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Bus
The distance from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by bus takes about 8 hours (255km), you can have many choices to go to Dong Hoi from Hoi An, but there is one vehicle that many tourists choose the most. bus. This is a cheap, convenient, and always air-conditioned vehicle. And the most important thing is your safety. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the big bus. After that, we will depart for Dong Hoi city.
Price list transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Bus
|Route||Price||Type of car||Duration||Departure / Arrival time|
|Passengers: under 30 pax||Hoi An to Dong Hoi||320,000 VND ($16,5)||Sleeping Bus||8 hrs||1:00 pm → 9:00 pm|
What route does the bus drop-off & pick-up?
Pick you up: We will pick you up at your place according to the time and date in the booking form at your hotel.
- Vehicle, road fee, gasoline, driver
- Meet & greet
- Welcoming you at the door
- Bottle water, wet tissue
- Driver with board
- Tour guide
- Additional Services
- How to get from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Bus
- Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
- What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
- High rating from customers
- How to book the Bus Hoi An to Dong Hoi
- Information about Dong Hoi (Quang Binh)
- Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
All cancellations incur additional fees as follows:
– More than 24 hours before departure date: No charge
– Less than 24 hours before departure or no-show: 100% service charge
The process of booking the bus from Hoi An to Quang Binh
- Get information requesting to book the bus from Hoi An to Quang Binh
- Confirm all booking information such as: name, pick up location, date and time and vehicle type and quote.
- Pay online or Paypal 100% of the cost
- The driver will pick you up at the door on the day you book the bus in Hoi An as per the information
- Check your luggage before leaving the car
- See you off to the Dong Hoi and say goodbye
- End of the journey
Some notes when booking the bus in Hoi An to Quang Binh
- Kindly indicate hotel address, email, phone number at checkout
- Each passenger is allowed to have one 24 inches (22-inch x 11-inch x 9 inches) sized luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and 1 small personal bag that is free of charge.
- Child seats are available upon request (prior request)
- Book 24 hours in advance
- Hotline via Whatsapp or email us, we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Any special requests are welcome
Why choose bus service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi of Anh Khoa Hoi An company?
- Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel is a reputable professional passenger transportation company
- New, high-quality bus from Hoi An
- Dedicated, well-trained, and professional team of drivers
- Always on time to pick you up at your hotel door
- The price is always cheap compared to other companies
- Book the express bus via email or Whatsapp
- Quick and easy payment
1. Cost savings
According to statistics of the National Traffic Safety Committee, traffic accidents for motorcyclists account for more than 70% of road traffic accidents. Studies also show that of the means of transport, motorcyclists are most affected by air pollution and the least affected are buses. Buses are considered as one of the safest means of transport. The quality of Anh Khoa’s vehicles has passed periodic quality checks and the driver and ticket control team are trained and trained monthly to ensure service quality and safety for customers.
3. Environmental Protection
Currently, the problem of the environment and solving environmental pollution is an urgent problem of the world, and our Vietnam is also among them. The huge amount of motorbikes is now becoming a pile of industrial waste, seriously affecting the living environment. According to a recent environmental status report, about 70-90% of the total urban emissions in big cities are the causes of respiratory diseases, cancer, in which the emissions of motorcycles accounts for the highest percentage. Taking the bus means that you are helping to reduce the amount of smoke and dust in the air. At the same time, we will also avoid the bad effects from smoke, dust, and pollution of the environment on health.
4. Limit the impact of the weather outside
Using a motorbike is much more convenient and saves time, but you always have to carry a raincoat or a sundress or keep a few masks in the trunk. With the comfort system on Anh Khoa’s buses, you can avoid the effects of weather from outside such as rain, dust, dirty puddles in the rainy season, or hot weather in the summer. You are completely protected by a transparent glass screen. Of course, you don’t have to rush through the rain, skillfully avoid dirty splashes or cover your whole body like a Ninja with a cumbersome sunscreen like before.
5. Reduce traffic congestion
Traffic congestion brings consequences and implications for urban life. The first is damage caused by wasted time and fuel. Second, it affects people’s own individuals and families. In many strategies and solutions to combat traffic congestion, the use of public transport such as buses, limiting private means of transport is considered the first choice due to its outstanding advantages. turn on.
6. Have more time to chat with friends and make new friends
The downside of the bus is that it is slower than renting a private car because it has to follow fixed routes. But it’s also an opportunity for you to extend the story with your friends. Time on the bus is one of the great opportunities where you can easily interact and chat with people.
7. There are stops for resting, eating and shopping
If you sit too long on the bus, you will feel uncomfortable and sluggish, our buses will stop at the stops for you to go to the toilet, have a snack and shop for local items. direction
When should you book the bus to transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
- Explore all the famous places of Vietnam
- You are the one who planned
- Exchange and make friends with customers on the bus
- Cheap, convenient, safe
- As comfortable as going a private car Hoi An
- The driver will pick you up at the door according to the booking form information
What types of bus do we provide to see you off from Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
|Type of Car: Sleeping bus|
High rating from customers
We receive many high reviews from customers who have experienced the bus service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi. Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel always strives to serve customers the best!
How to book the Bus Hoi An to Dong Hoi
It’s very simple, you just need to contact us through the following channels to get instant booking confirmation:
Information about Dong Hoi (Quang Binh)
About Dong Hoi
In 2004, Dong Hoi city was officially established. Located between Ho Chi Minh Road and National Highway 1A, Dong Hoi city is also close to Dong Hoi station and the North-South railway. Dong Hoi is the cultural, economic, and political center of Quang Binh province. With its advantages, this place is an attractive tourist destination for many tourists.
What season is Dong Hoi tourism?
When should you travel to Dong Hoi? Located in the tropical monsoon climate, the city. Dong Hoi has a distinct rainy and dry season. The most suitable time for you to travel to Dong Hoi is April and May. If you want to swim, the best time to come to Dong Hoi is June and July.
Suggest some of the most attractive Dong Hoi tourist destinations
Son Doong cave
Son Doong Cave is the most famous tourist destination in Quang Binh with domestic and foreign tourists. Son Doong Cave belongs to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park and is also the largest cave in the world. Coming to Son Doong cave, you will have the experience:
- Enjoy the magnificent landscape inside the cave with mountains, a large forest with a diverse ecosystem, a fast-flowing underground river.
- Admire the diversity in geology with giant stalactite masterpieces, with stone columns reaching more than 70m high.
- Swimming, camping and taking pictures at Son Doong cave.
Nhat Le Beach
Nhat Le Beach is one of the 10 most attractive landscapes in Vietnam. Nhat Le attracts tourists with its long stretch of white sand, blending with blue sky, white clouds, and golden sunshine. Relaxing in the hammocks facing the sea, enjoying the splashing in the cool seawater, or participating in sports games such as volleyball, handball, football is an experience not to be missed.
Dong Hoi night market
What is Dong Hoi tourism? That is discovering Dong Hoi night market. Open from about 7 p.m. daily, the night market serves 80 dishes of street food, folk cuisine, especially Quang Binh specialties. The spacious space, the stalls are mainly made of bamboo and rattan, and thatched with palm leaves is the unique attraction of Dong Hoi night market.
Tam Toa Church
The next destination on the Dong Hoi tourist map is Tam To church. Tam Toa Church is a witness to fierce war. Before being destroyed by American bombs, Tam Toa used to be one of the most beautiful churches in Vietnam. Currently, the church only has a brick pillar and a bell tower of more than ten meters.
Phong Nha Cave
Located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha cave is known as “Thien Nam first cave”. Coming to Phong Nha, you will discover a cave system 83m deep, 10m high with 12 main caves and countless auxiliary caves. The most famous cave with 7 are:
- The cave has the longest water cave (28km long);
- The cave has the widest and most beautiful dry cave (32.4km long);
- The cave has the highest and widest cave entrance today (10m high, 20-25m wide);
- The cave contains the widest and most beautiful rocks and shoals;
- The cave has the most beautiful underground lake (length up to 13,969m);
- The cave has the most beautiful stalactite system and many shapes;
- The cave has the longest underground river (1500m long).
Other Bus services from Hoi An of Anh Khoa Hoi An Travel
- Transfer from Hoi An to Saigon [HCMC] Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1
- Transfer from Hoi An to Mui Ne Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1
- Transfer from Hoi An to Da Lat Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1
- Transfer from Hoi An to Nha Trang Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon Bus (Sleeper Bus) Top 1
The most popular transfer options from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Hot Springs Park by Private Car – Home of hot mineral water
- Transfer from Hoi An to Tam Thanh Mural Village by Private Car – Fairy paintings
- Transfer from Hoi An to Lang Co Beach by Private Car – Fishing village beauty
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Private Car – Paradise on Earth
- Transfer from Hoi An to Quy Nhon by Private Car – City of poetry
How long does it take from our place in Hoi An to Dong Hoi?
The bus from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Bus takes about 8hrs (255km)
Does the bus stop on the road?
Our driver will stop for you to rest, eat and use the toilet at many stations on the way from Hoi An to Dong Hoi